Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tri-Tren High BP and White blemishes on skin under forearms

Hi Guys

Over the last 48 hours I have noticed that my bp is starting to get higher, going to get it checked tonight however I feel rough constantly with small headaches, if I bend down it feels like my head is going to explode. Ive also noticed that the skin under my brow gets very red at times and I also have noticed some white spots/blemishes on the underneath of my forearms.

I have been using 300mg of tri-tren per week and was going to drop this to see if this is the cause of my issues. However how long do you think the sides will continue for with ace/hex and enanthate esters? I know you could say how long is a piece of string? However Im just curious from previous experience? I was actually thinking of dropping the masteron as well and just running 400mg of test cyp with adex .05mg e3d, for the last couple of weeks then come off completely?

Or do you think taking hawthorn berry may help for the bp?

Thank you in advance guys

I take Lisinopril to combat my high blood pressure. It is almost always double what it should be. Ask your doctor for that, it does wonders.

Comment

Hawthorn berry would have helped if it was preloaded. Not sure how fast it will act since you are already experiencing symptoms of high bp issues.

When even I plan on taking something that may cause any type of issues, I take preventative measures before the side effects occur, otherwise you can be fighting a tough battle to get shit under control.

Comment

Went to the local steroid users clinic/needle exchange tonight, got my pins, swabs, barrels etc and saw a nurse to get my bp checked. When I started back in April I had a bp of 139/70 which has now risen to 156/79. He said its nothing to worry about. What do you think? Im now downing hawthorn berry 5 times a day as the bottle says. Maybe extra fluids/fruits/potassium etc might help too?

Comment

How high is you BP getting? What time of the day do you take it?
          Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Working...
          X