New on this board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New on this board

New on J/M board I have been into fittness for years,I am 48 and in the best shape in my life on 3/3/10
    I had a total knee replacement so a month before surgery I started your basic deca/test dball cycle, just to put on some size before I was out for a while I also threw in some HGH right after surgery to aid In the healing process,I did the dball for about 6weeks.I have made some great gains But I have worked very hard with p/t for my knee I will tell you that the HGH does wounders for my recovery but it is a long process my first time back on AAS in about 5yrs, so I have responded well to them.Also I am one to belive that more is not always better. I have since changed up my cycle,I am doing a tren/winstrol and anavar cycle for now about 6 weeks into a 10 week cycle,this week I injured a rotor cuff in my right shoulder,this type of injury sucks nothing to do but rest also the winstrol and tren not good for joint problems,so I might end this cycle early would love to jump back on the HGH or some other peptide but will have to check in to the cash flow so thats it for now good to be on board
    Pump

Pump

welcome bro, rotator cuff injuries are never fun at all.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

I have the same, also on the right shoulder and I know many guys that have the same problem. Mostly also due to age and very heavy benching. When you get older and don't compete in powerlifting it is best to quit the benchpresses. I now try to concentrate and pump, and to avoid the heavy dumbells and barbells. It is very difficault but its either that, or injuries all the time. I also include deca durabolin to lubricate the joints.

Comment

Thank you, ronnieT
        Like you said I dont compete in power lifting so no need for the heavy lifting I just workout to look and feel good,how good do ya look with your arm in a sling? I must have injured it a little worse than I first thought, at the first sign of pain I just stopped, and did not do anything that involved the shoulder so I went easy for about 4-6 weeks then just did a couple of push ups and bang there it is again,well its time to see a doctor and just hope that it's not a tear untill then I have bumped up the deca and I know that. is just temporary,so for now it is just going to be Ice and rest no schoulder work at all,thank's
        Pump

Pump

Comment

welcome...!

Comment

welcome to JM!! BTW look into EPO (Erythropoietin) it will do wonders to your body without the expensiveness of an HGH. very difficult to obtain unless you live in europe.

Comment

Working...
            X