Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you need an AI with Deca Durabolin only cycle

Just curious if i need arimidex with a deca only cycle at 300mg a week

U dont wanna get laid?? LoL Would def take some caber and HCG but estrogenic side effects are so low Adex is probly not needed. IMO you need test! then you have a possible reason for some adex.

Comment

I agree, def need some test with that. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone running deca alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbilly365 View Post
        Just curious if i need arimidex with a deca only cycle at 300mg a week
        ? do you need a condom for a limp dick? - dude add some Test quick.
        then u will need a little adex. .25 -.5 EOD.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Definately will emberass yourself with Deca only. The line, " I don't know whats wrong with it" will be said.

Comment

add some test unless you want deca dick lol

Comment

not only erectile disfunction, but just lack of test in general will leave you tired, unmotivated, passive, weak, everything you don't want to be. then when you come off the deca, it'll get even worse. many will suggest to take at least 100mg more of test than deca, but if this is your first cycle, you should really do a test only cycle. test should be the base of all cycles and really deca comes with more issues that can be harder to control than test anyway. hold off on deca till youhave more experience.

test cyp or test e ar 2 wks aound 4-500mg EW for 10 wks with a low dose of adex is what i would suggest, folled by PCT 2 wks after last injection
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
              X