Help! Lossing my will to eat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Lossing my will to eat!

So i'm late in my post and everything seems to be right in check, however it is a battle to eat! I went from the chow cow to forcing myself daily. Is there something wrong?
    Never mistake kindness for weakness...

What are you running?

Comment

well I'm posting from a supra test 400 and i'm like week four into the post. I'm using some over the counter PCT started with one called annihilation but my body is sensitive to zinc so now I'm on P6 fro Cellucore

Comment

Zinc screws me up!

Comment

Might want to try getting your hands on some chlomid. You're body is probably freaking out.

Comment

I whish I could but that is not an easy thing for me to get ASAP. I'll have to play the waiting game I guess. All and all everything else is good to go from head to toe I just find myself waiting too long to eat, to the point of hunger pains. It's like im amped up or something. Crazy huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Jelly bean View Post
              well I'm posting from a supra test 400 and i'm like week four into the post. I'm using some over the counter PCT started with one called annihilation but my body is sensitive to zinc so now I'm on P6 fro Cellucore
              I have never used OTC not sure if they work (let us know) ? Force yourself to eat (maint cals) try to get some Clomid or Nolva or HCG in the mean time add 1000mg-3000mg Vit C .
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
              X