Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Norfolk Police officer charged with making and selling steroids.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norfolk Police officer charged with making and selling steroids.

Norfolk Police officer charged with making and selling steroids.
    A Norfolk police officer has been charged with 11 counts of drug related felonies in Virginia Beach.

Officer Kristen Harris, a male, was arrested in Virginia Beach. He is charged with 10 counts of manufacturing or selling steroids and one count of distributing marijuana.

Harris is accused of selling drugs in April, May and June.

Harris was hired in 2000. According to a Norfolk police spokeswoman, Harris resigned from the police department Friday, a day after he was arrested.

He is scheduled to appear for his arraignment at the General District Court in Virginia Beach Tuesday morning.

Makes you wonder what this guy actually got away with over the last decade as a cop.
    bathroom remodeling
    los angeles bathroom remodel

Comment

Bet you they don't do shit to him

Comment

How easy is it to make AAS? I mean I could see trafficing but making?

Comment

Originally posted by bugse2342 View Post
          How easy is it to make AAS? I mean I could see trafficing but making?
          it's really not that hard to make as long as you have access to the raw powders..theres plenty of guys brewing it up in their basements as we speak...as far as the charges on this guy go they like to prop it up sometimes...it sounds a little more dramatic when they say "The manufacture and Distribution of such and such" Instead of just distribution...they'll probably drop the manufacture charge when he cops his plea which I'm sure he's already working on....sounds like he's been a cop for awhile now so I'm sure he's well aware of just what goes on in prison with cops so he's looking to stay away from that I'm sure......sounds like gear wasn't his only pastime which is why he probably got pinched....there's plenty of cops on gear and I'm pretty sure it's not condoned but rather tolerated but when you get into the other stuff forget it....
          Last edited by run4it; 10-20-2011, 01:55 PM.

Comment

making roids is actually pretty damn easy as long as u can get ur hands on synthetic hormone powders
            but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
            Hackleech

Comment

He will loose his job or face offical misconduct in office. He should not have quit. The nhe would of had more bargingng right. But he's done, withn probation.
              Originally posted by bordy View Post
              bet you they don't do shit to him

Comment

Wouldn?t it be easier for him to become a cop with a misdemeanor then with a felony? Do you think that?s why he probably resigned.

Comment

Nope it's still a felony. Few d balls is a felony

Comment

I thought he might plea it down.

Comment

They won't do shit to him? Seriously? They already did SHIT to him dude. He's halfway through is career, that's gone. He will never be able to get another job in that profession. His retirement is gone. He's gonna have a felony record over a substance shouldn't even be illegal. I like to hear the word hypocritical thrown out in these incidents also. Hypocritical why? Cuz they are cops? You know for certain each and everyone of these cops would throw the book at you if they caught you with aas? Unless they are juiced to the max and they are the head of aas investigation and prosecution, don't call them hypocrits since you don't really know. How many of you would lose your job if caught with aas? unless you walk a mile in their shoes, you have no fuckin idea how hard it is to be effective physically in arresting, fighting, subduing, even climbing 35 flights of steps when it's not safe to use the elevator. It's as if yer damned if you do and damned if you don't. It seems people want them to be fat donut eaters so they can make fun of them and bitch cuz they are ineffective but when they are super built and lean, they scream foul because its a horrible thought they could be on aas.
                      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Yea with probation

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
                          How many of you would lose your job if caught with aas? unless you walk a mile in their shoes, you have no fuckin idea how hard it is to be effective physically in arresting, fighting, subduing, even climbing 35 flights of steps when it's not safe to use the elevator. It's as if yer damned if you do and damned if you don't. It seems people want them to be fat donut eaters so they can make fun of them and bitch cuz they are ineffective but when they are super built and lean, they scream foul because its a horrible thought they could be on aas.
                          very well said, its def a double edged sword/ catch 22...
                          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Well said Nephillim - but, it is one thing to use, to Sell/Deal is another animal.
                            also, as usual he was involved with MaryJ - u will find that most of the aas dealers + users that get investigated + arrested r involved with other drugs (MJ,Coke,Meth,Pills,etc)
                            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

yep yer right ODB, it's one thing to pick up some gear and share with yer buddies is one thing but when you get stupid and start peddling that shit to everyone, yer gonna get busted it's not a matter of if, it's when. As far as all the other shit, shame on them. They made their bed they can sleep in it. I can't stand up for ignorance. I've preached and preached till I'm blue in the face what will get you fucked and when you break the cardinal rules, I guess don't be upset when your world comes crashing down.
                              MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Working...
                              X