Late night eating...damnit!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late night eating...damnit!!!

I freakin cant get to sleep unless I'm full it seems. Anyone got some tips on how to avoid this highly unwanted gluttony action? Tried cold water, just end up pissin half the night!!!

Originally posted by ZOOT View Post
    I freakin cant get to sleep unless I'm full it seems. Anyone got some tips on how to avoid this highly unwanted gluttony action? Tried cold water, just end up pissin half the night!!!
    Have a caesin whey shake before bed.Fills you up and replensihes your muscles while you sleep.

Comment

Good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
        Have a caesin whey shake before bed.Fills you up and replensihes your muscles while you sleep.
        Will def try that...gotta be better than a corned beef special...haha

Comment

F.I.S.T is right! And if you have time and nerves you can mix cottage cheese, some nuts, whey protein and little low fat milk. It's tasty trust me

Comment

def a protein shake before bed. new studies out saying eating before bed does not mean those calories convert to fat. your body is burning energy while sleeping and needs nutrition. if you want to eat before bed eat smart. i eat pnut butter and saltine crackers. the pnut butter fills me up and gives me healthy fats and some protein. the saltines give me a few carbs to satisfy the hunger. if you work out like i do my body burns through calories like no ones business. i cant sleep if i am hungry and i'm not going to be miserable. i work to hard to walk around hungry all the time so i eat smart all day...AND NIGHT!

Comment

All good info...thanx

Comment

All ideas are good for the late night eating.
                chicago personal trainer
                CHRISTOPHER
                Last edited by CHRISTOPHER; 06-20-2011, 08:27 AM.

Comment

yeah i always try to end the night with a protein shake and casein is the "slow release" lol keep you in that positive balance all thru the night and prob help cravings. believe me man i know how hard it is food is my weakness cuz i was born a hardgainer and used to being able to eat all i want and now im tryin to burn fat so i gotta be more disciplined and its killin me!

Comment

Working...
                  X