new strange cycle experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new strange cycle experiment

ive been in the game more then 10 years with many many type of cycles,short,long,heavy,burst etc

now i want to try something new please only experts to comment

lean bulking

week 1-40 ? adex 1mg EOD
    week 1 - 40 8-10iu hgh ED
    week 1-3 tren acetate 100mg ED
    week 1-3 masteron 100mg ED
    week 1-3 test prop ED
    week 4-7 80mg anavar ED
    week 4-7 60mg turinabol ED
    week 4-7 stanozolol 50mg ED
    week 8-12 pct ( here we keep the hgh,adex adding tribulus,pregnyl,clomid or proviron and few more things)
    week 13 --- + repeat the same cycle
    t3 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
    clen/ephedrine - 3 days clen/3 days ephedrine/3 days off

every 4 days clean food follow with 2 days of loading period the second day would be the bigger load period with 15 iu slin

u are getting whats the idea rite? to keep the receptors clean as much as possible ,also due to the ed injections i hate em after 3-4 weeks thats why decide to split injectables/orals ..i know there is way better cycle u can make with injectable/oral mixes but thats the way i choice it..alot of people will flame its 3 weeks is too short for the compounds etc but i think its just enough to kick in and after the 3rd week to stop getting any gains

Im no expert just sayin running Adex that long could be bad which im sure you no this is a straight up advanced cycle.

Comment

I'm guessing from the Adex levels you've learned from experience that you have a tendency towards gyno... if that's the case do what you know is best... I don't tend to get a lot of E affect and would do something more like .5eod throughout....

I just did a 26 week HGH cycle at 8iu ed..... loved it, wish I could have stayed on long but it's expensive.

your dosages look pretty good to me...
      ... and while longer cycles of each is the norm I don't see why this kind of routine wouldn't give good results...

If you do this please post a log, a lot of would enjoy tracking your progress.

Comment

Working...
      X