Giving it a try!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving it a try!

Well, I am giving naps a try.... I have been away for almost five years and only one of my old sources was still around and she was pretty expensive and didnt carry much... I hope this works out well.
    Placed the order and sent funds... got an e mail pretty quickly...

so, how long does everyone think this will take?

I will keep everyone posted

the counter has been very reliable on their site for me with my last few orders in may. stick with that.

Comment

You're golden. They're legit. Buddy of mine just got two seperate packages. Took a little under 4 weeks.

Comment

Transit times + shipping specifics should not to be discussed.

Nappy is GTG - price,quality and convenience. u r in good hands, they know what they r doing.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
          Transit times + shipping specifics should not to be discussed.

Nappy is GTG - price,quality and convenience. u r in good hands, they know what they r doing.
          Yep. Let's be safe and smart here.

Their products are the best.

Comment

I appreciate the feedback guys... Its good to be back in the hunt... For too long I was looking for the kind of things that you find in the wrong kind of neighborhood... For what I wasted in two years, I could have run the best cycles know to man.. for that matter, I could have gone to a clinic and paid for anti aging therapy.. They dont call it devils danruff for nothing

Comment

You will not be disappointed bro, our sponsor has great prices and their products are outstanding. I'm not sure where you live but if the US remember customs is brutal so just be patient and keep us posted. What did you order if you don't mind me asking?
              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Best in the business ! Pm me if you have any questions, bro
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                X