1-test cyp update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-test cyp update

man, i do love this stuff and i think that 500mg EW is a good place for me. it's been about 5 wks since i started it and i can see the benefits starting to come though. so can others. i've been getting comments that i'm looking bigger...and thats the goal, to grow. last time i used 1 t cyp is was on a diet. this time around, i'm trying to add mass. i can feel a good sense of aggression, my muscles seem rounder and fuller than usual, i've NOW more vascularity and strength is up. this compound just makes me look good all the time. perfect summer drug, IMO. last time, i ran it at 400mg and said this is a mild compound, but having moved it up to 500mg this time, i feel the effects are more dramatic. it's not a deca or a tren...more subtile than that, but it is a great compound for high quality gains.
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 06-13-2011, 01:12 PM. Reason: misswording
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

glad all is going well sam, keep us updated!

Comment

You big tease.

Comment

lol iPen.

btw, i ment i am NOW more vascular. i like this stuff way better than the partent compound EQ. EQ is often thought of as the "dry" deca. i dont think i would ever run EQ again with 1-t cyp around. this stuff is way better at 500mg than EQ had been for me at 800mg
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Very nice review bro

Comment

Are you running that solo with nothing else?

Comment

Very nice bro. GP is sweet!!
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

hello brors i have a question about this produkt, dose it increase appetide like boldenone?

Comment

i'm running it with test e, had kick started it with anadrol.

it has not increased my hunger. at the same time, i never felt more hungry on EQ either. i feel it is a stronger drug that EQ over all

Comment

there is no question, i am growing now. i am more vascular than before, fuller, yet hard looking and i am getting strong. i'm really happy with how i'm looking. i want to see if i can get a pic at the gym next wk. i'm about 210 lbs, gained a few lbs, but also leaner. when doing shoulder press, i always use DBs. i usually work with the 90-100 DBs on my strong days, getting 8-10 reps. this wk, i felt strong enough to move to the 110 lb DBs. i did 2 sets with the 95's, then the 100's for 9 reps and then set a personal best with the 110's for 7 hard reps. there is no question that i am stronger from the 1-test cyp. i can tell a lot more this cycle, since this time around, i'm not on a hard contest diet

Comment

Sam what test do you use with it and also what do you do to keep water and gyno off?

Comment

i am using GP test E and it is working really well. i use a low dose AI to control estrogen and water. i find the best control with adex, but i am currently experimenting with aromasin. last time i ran 1-test, i used cyp to couple it with the cyp ester of the 1-t cyp. either would work fine. also, IMO, you want a kick start with 1-test cyp. it takes awhile to kick in and you'd be glad you used something fast to fill the first 6 wks

Comment

i was tinking of a kickstart with some stenbolone acetate, and some tbol. i will use test e with the 1-test cyp and kickstart with some low dose prop for 2wks, and i will use 12,5mg aromasin with 10mg nolva on cycle, what do you tink?

Comment

sam have one last question, im on a cutting cycle right now 50mg provi ed 400mg mast 200 ew, do you tink i will need some extra aid's for a 100mg test e wk dose?

Comment

not sure what you mean by "extra aids for a 100mg test e dose"

Comment

Working...
                              X