Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is best to use Dbol while on Test C?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is best to use Dbol while on Test C?

Whats up bros!

I'm in 7 th week of 500mg Test C per week...no side effects yet... have gained solid 7lbs....I'm planning on doing 12-14 week cycle. I just got dianabol and looking to throw it in my current cycle for 2-4 weeks 20mg a day, but dont know when its best to do so...and how much of Adex should i start taking once i start Dbol....Please give me your opinions and experiences on that.

Thank you for your time!

Bro d-Bol is usually used as a jump start in the first 4 to 6 weeks. I would hold onto it fir your next cycle cause at this point I think it would just disappoint you when you lose all your weight cause it's gonna be mostly water with d-Bol. Also you should have been running the a-dex at .5 every other day from the very beginning of the cycle. I'd start using the a-dex now and use it as I stated above for the remainder of the cycle.

Comment

U can end with it up it to thirty bro for last four weeks good luck you will pack it on but eat eat eat

Comment

Whats your PCT look like?

Comment

Originally posted by little one View Post
          Whats your PCT look like?
          I'll probably end cycle with it...or run it in 12-16 weeks and on week 17 start PCT.

And also should i take milk thistle or Liv54 along with Dbol?

I was taking Adex .25 mg E3D till week 3 then i stopped.... Now i popped Adex two days ago .25mg and just now...

My PCT:
          Clomid 50/50/25/25/25
          Nolva 40/40/20/10/10

Thanks for input guys!
          abzlove
          Last edited by abzlove; 06-11-2011, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Ok good you have a pct plan, I'd use either nolva or clomid, but a lot of guys use both, I personally think its over kill and I hate the way clomid makes me feel. So I use Nolva. I've never used d-bol at the end of a cycle so let me know how much you keep from it. The thing with using a-dex all the way through, at least with me, is that I only have a little water, so I see the actual gains and do not get so pissed at losing all of the water weight during pct.

Comment

Originally posted by little one View Post
              Ok good you have a pct plan, I'd use either nolva or clomid, but a lot of guys use both, I personally think its over kill and I hate the way clomid makes me feel. So I use Nolva. I've never used d-bol at the end of a cycle so let me know how much you keep from it. The thing with using a-dex all the way through, at least with me, is that I only have a little water, so I see the actual gains and do not get so pissed at losing all of the water weight during pct.
              What should my dosage be of Adex while on Dbol? and what do you think about adding milk thistle?

Comment

Originally posted by abzlove View Post
                What should my dosage be of Adex while on Dbol? and what do you think about adding milk thistle?
                Adex = .25 -.5 EOD I can feel it when I forgot to take my adex (feel a little tired,irritable and flat) listen to ur body.

Milk Thistle or LIV52 good option, drink plenty of water and get some Taurine (its cheap) + it really helped me with the "D" pumps/cramps.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                  Adex = .25 -.5 EOD I can feel it when I forgot to take my adex (feel a little tired,irritable and flat) listen to ur body.

Milk Thistle or LIV52 good option, drink plenty of water and get some Taurine (its cheap) + it really helped me with the "D" pumps/cramps.

thanks OBD...I just started Dbol today 20 mg a day...i think it should be ok since its not an oral cycle only...i'm on test as well..and i hope i wont lose gains at least from test.
                  abzlove
                  Last edited by abzlove; 06-16-2011, 04:29 PM.

Comment

I'd use it for the last weeks. It's under-rated but I believe it creates a nice synergy with the test being more active. Give it a try, you'll like it.
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                    X