• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone try the Basic Starters Mass Stack? Test, Deca, Tbol

2 GP Test Enath250
    1 GP Deca250
    2 GP Turan
    3 GP Anastrozole

Weeks 1-10: 500mg GP Test Enath250 ( 1ml Twice per week)
    Weeks 1-10: 250mg GP Deca250 - 250mg ( 0.5ml Twice per week)
    Weeks 1-4: 40mg GP Turan per day
    Weeks 1-13: 0.5mg GP Anastrozole per day

Seems pretty straight forward and Ive heard the Tbol is about the same as Dbol except less bloat. and the anastrozole is there to take care of any unwanted sides. this would be my first cycle requiring pins and plan on trying it in the fall. just want to get some pointers before i party

My opinion is do a straight Test E 500mg a week split up into 2 doeses for 12 weeks. That will be your start point then you know how your bosy reacts to Test alone. Run a standard PCT of Nolva something like 20/20/10/10 . Then your next cycle you can add in Deca and run a Test/Deca cycle. Always good to start with that test tho to see how your body responds to it and if youre running too many compounds you wont know which one is causing what effects. What orals have you ran before??

Comment

I first did anavar 30-50mg and nolva PCT. the next time around is tbol and winstrol oral with nolva PCT. i hurt my bicep tendon that runs under my left pec while on var so i really wasn't able to hit the weights as hard as id like but still made good improvements given my condition.

Comment

Cool, so if I were you I would run one of the orals ive already taken with some form of test. Because you already know how you react to those orals and adding in the Test youll be able to know that the Test is what caused any new side effects where as if you ran Test and Deca you wouldnt know which one was doing it, either good or bad effects. Up to you tho I havent ran Deca yet but ive ran EQ which is very similar.

Comment

i assume you did EQ with test or just EQ alone. it makes sense what your saying. maybe just cut out the deca for fall and next time around work it in there since ill know how winstrol and turan is going to work since ill start turan week 1-8 and winstrol 3-6. i just heard lot of good things that deca helps with joint pain which i always run into on my elbows.

Comment

Yeah I ran Test and EQ. Read up on EQ its has alot of the joint pain releiving qualities also. Im always gonna run every stack with a from of test its just proven to be the best way to go and its an awesome feeling when it kicks in

Comment

I'm a little nervous about the pins but I kinda wish I ordered at least one vial of test cyp and maybe did 250 a week just to get a little kick in the system. My buddy said you can get away with one pin a week since it's long half life.

Comment

Yeah you could probably get away with it ive just always done 2 a week. Pinning get easy after the first couple times just be sanitary I like Quad or Delt injections myself but if you got a girl to pin your glute would be best. I dont personally pin glutes cuz i got no control holdin my pin back there so i like Delt cuz you can actually sit and inject slow and steady

Comment

My one buddy is a doctor and he was gonna help me. And this girl I know is a nurse so I might have her help me also. I'd rather have a girl back there instead of a guy hahaha.

Comment

Hell yeah thats why i said that lol! Quads not bad after the first time and its basically all in your head at least with me. i kept barely pokin and pullin out for like 15 min then i was like fk it and just did it. Check the site Spotinjection if you need to

Comment

Yes I am on my last week of this stack. The only thing I did different is add oral tren 500 mcg for the first 3 weeks and the last 3 weeks. But I was 187 with around 18 % bf and I am 205 with about 7 % body fat had no gyno and very little sides. I look great, I am pushing heavy weight, highly recommend

Comment

You seriously dropped that much BF??

Comment

Ya i think it was the tren, i have been getiing my wife ready for her figure comp in july and we have been doing the FST-7 workout and HIIT with plyometrics. Been riding my bike everywhere too, gas is so expensive. Also keeping the deca at 250 instead of 500 kept the bloat down

Comment

Damn man good job. Did the Tren hurt cardio any??

Comment

That stack looks awesome. Have done all of it at various times. Hit it. Tren hurts my cardio for sure but I still trudge through it. Dont expect to drop as much bf as bigdog did on ur first stack. Def can loose it though if your strict on your diet and do cardio.

Comment

Working...
                              X