TBol - all sides, no gains ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBol - all sides, no gains ?

First, a little background: 5'10", 220, ~12bf, 40 yrs old, second cycle.
    I know that AAS, prescription drugs, hell, even Ibuprofen - all hit me hard when I take them, and I consider that a 'gift' when on cycle.

Last cycle, last year, put on 17 DRY pounds in 3 weeks before a non-training injury had me stop the cycle early, but still kept 5 lbs when PCT'ing from a bed!

This time, Im sandwiching a 6 week cycle of 60mg GP Turan/ 50mg Proviron, inbetween 3 weeks of Ostarine, at the front AND back of the 6 week TBol cycle. (2 weeks Ostarine only, 1 week Ostarine/TBol) and will be doing another 3 weeks Ostarine as PART of my PCT afterwards.

As with everything else, I felt the Ostarine 'kick in', quite literally, within a day. Euphoria, training intensity, made some PR's, some hardening up, a little vascularity, and 3-4 pounds mass gain. Even had 1-2 days where I got a little acne. I loved it.

I 'felt' the TBol almost immediately, as well ... on and off headaches, nausea, and constant, non-stop lethargy. I gained 3 pounds so far, but it seems to be body fat.(all stomach bloat - Ive got a pregnant 6 pack now) Ive gone up a little in lifts, but nothing "above the curve" ( i log EVERYTHING, even when not on cycle)

WTF? If Im feeling all the side effects, shouldnt I also be seeing some of the benefits? The only difference between now, and two weeks ago, is that Ive got a pot belly, I feel like crap, and now my job is on the line , cause Im falling asleep several times a day during work.

Does one feel the SIDES from this stuff well before the gains? Hell, I wont even mind being an unemployed, sleepy guy with a pot belly if I can GET something out of this cycle. But as of yesterday, all my joints started aching (another side ?) and I gotta make a decision .. whether all sides, and no gains, are worth it ... someone pls tell me this cycle will ramp up soon!

It's been said many times many ways TESTOSTERONE does a body good.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

U need to add test in every cycle bro when u do gear it shuts your own test down you have to add test back in there's no way around it . All I did was dbol and test my first cycle and gain 20 pounds keeper 18 of it in 10 weeks .
      You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Doesnt add up. 5-10 220 lbs 12 percent body fat?? Really? If that were the case you should be solid muscle. 5-10 220 is bordering on pretty big dude if your not jacked up with muscle. I dont know where people get their body fat percentages taken but its not here on planet earth. Just like the guy above gotta do some test. I am currently on Tbol. I started out at 40 went to 50 then 60 now I am at 80mg for my final three weeks. I love it. Lifting 5 - 6 days a week and running stadiums on the 7th. I havent seen a huge gain on the tbol but i have hardened up and added a couple pounds. I never expect to gain more than a few pounds of quality muscle every cycle. Anything above that is gonna be fat and water..for me anyway. I would stop the tbol and maybe do some test and deca...good luck! Oh and i'm 47 5-9 192 as of this morn.

Comment

I agree with theses guys, need to run test alongside. Im currently running tbol @60 mg ed and prop @ 150 eod. Im 4 weeeks in, strength and inensity has gone up quite a bit in the gym. I tried to not pay attention to my weight but I couldn't help myself. Was up 12 lbs after 3 weeks, although im sure some it is water. For me it seemed like the t-bol slowly kicked in over the first 2 weeks.

Comment

BTW on another board I was following S4 and Ostarine were suppressive, the user felt they could use it PCT too, but afterwards blood work showed differently.

Theory is any AR stimulation will trigger other hormones as well, including aromatase. Remember SARMS are still in the development phase, and you are being a guinea pig.

Comment

I just do not understand why people insist to run a cycle without test what a waste. I am not trying to be rude but clearly you are not ready to cycle do some more research there is tonssss of information on this board.
              football09
              Last edited by football09; 06-10-2011, 06:04 PM.

Comment

If you can get some Test Suspension aka Aqua Test or Test Prop do so asap. Fast acting and should have you feelin right in a few days after you start pinning.

Comment

Originally posted by jockstudfl10 View Post
                  Doesnt add up. 5-10 220 lbs 12 percent body fat?? Really? If that were the case you should be solid muscle. 5-10 220 is bordering on pretty big dude if your not jacked up with muscle. I dont know where people get their body fat percentages taken but its not here on planet earth. Just like the guy above gotta do some test. I am currently on Tbol. I started out at 40 went to 50 then 60 now I am at 80mg for my final three weeks. I love it. Lifting 5 - 6 days a week and running stadiums on the 7th. I havent seen a huge gain on the tbol but i have hardened up and added a couple pounds. I never expect to gain more than a few pounds of quality muscle every cycle. Anything above that is gonna be fat and water..for me anyway. I would stop the tbol and maybe do some test and deca...good luck! Oh and i'm 47 5-9 192 as of this morn.
                  I wasnt on here asking if you thought I could put on 20 pounds of muscle from TBol. I hear that enuff myself. If I was looking for extremes in either direction, I would have been running Anavar or DBol. But what I WAS expecting from this TBol recomp was an easy, side-free coast.

Theres a couple reasons why no Test was included. Scared of pinning isnt one of them. But my girl, who took care of me when I got hurt, says she's on my side for an Oral Run, but aint gonna be wiping my arse for me again if I use Test, turn into SuperMan, and put too much weight on the squat rack. Besides, I'll save my bulk cycle for the winter <wink>, and she will probably be on board for that if THIS CYCLE IS UNEVENTFUL. You see where Im going with this ?

Comment

Originally posted by rocheey View Post
                    I wasnt on here asking if you thought I could put on 20 pounds of muscle from TBol. I hear that enuff myself. If I was looking for extremes in either direction, I would have been running Anavar or DBol. But what I WAS expecting from this TBol recomp was an easy, side-free coast.

Theres a couple reasons why no Test was included. Scared of pinning isnt one of them. But my girl, who took care of me when I got hurt, says she's on my side for an Oral Run, but aint gonna be wiping my arse for me again if I use Test, turn into SuperMan, and put too much weight on the squat rack. Besides, I'll save my bulk cycle for the winter <wink>, and she will probably be on board for that if THIS CYCLE IS UNEVENTFUL. You see where Im going with this ?
                    No not really?... u said it yourself "ALL SIDES, NO GAINS?".

get some Flinstone vitamins and tell her their AAS. -good luck.
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Bro you are do one dangerous cycle! Your doing all liver destructive drugs with high side affects and no test? How is this gonna get your girl on your side? She's only gonna see the worst of aas.

Comment

i think we all understand why you want your girl's approval; however, knowledge of what and why your taking a test inject. is most important.
                        advice #1 ^ ^ ^

Just don't tell her, pin yourself, hide it, don't admit it to her.
                        advice #2 ^ ^ ^

** I'd choose #1 if I were you.

Comment

This post has been deleted.
                          IronDeads
                          Last edited by IronDeads; 07-11-2011, 08:17 PM.

Comment

First, a little background: 5'10", 220, ~12bf, 40 yrs old, second cycle.
                            I know that AAS, prescription drugs, hell, even Ibuprofen - all hit me hard when I take them, and I consider that a 'gift' when on cycle.

Last cycle, last year, put on 17 DRY pounds in 3 weeks before a non-training injury had me stop the cycle early, but still kept 5 lbs when PCT'ing from a bed!

This time, Im sandwiching a 6 week cycle of 60mg GP Turan/ 50mg Proviron, inbetween 3 weeks of Ostarine, at the front AND back of the 6 week TBol cycle. (2 weeks Ostarine only, 1 week Ostarine/TBol) and will be doing another 3 weeks Ostarine as PART of my PCT afterwards.

As with everything else, I felt the Ostarine 'kick in', quite literally, within a day. Euphoria, training intensity, made some PR's, some hardening up, a little vascularity, and 3-4 pounds mass gain. Even had 1-2 days where I got a little acne. I loved it.

I 'felt' the TBol almost immediately, as well ... on and off headaches, nausea, and constant, non-stop lethargy. I gained 3 pounds so far, but it seems to be body fat.(all stomach bloat - Ive got a pregnant 6 pack now) Ive gone up a little in lifts, but nothing "above the curve" ( i log EVERYTHING, even when not on cycle)

WTF? If Im feeling all the side effects, shouldnt I also be seeing some of the benefits? The only difference between now, and two weeks ago, is that Ive got a pot belly, I feel like crap, and now my job is on the line , cause Im falling asleep several times a day during work.

Does one feel the SIDES from this stuff well before the gains? Hell, I wont even mind being an unemployed, sleepy guy with a pot belly if I can GET something out of this cycle. But as of yesterday, all my joints started aching (another side ?) and I gotta make a decision .. whether all sides, and no gains, are worth it ... someone pls tell me this cycle will ramp up soon!

I have read through the thread.

Test is a great addition to any cycle but plenty of people do just fine on short oral cycles........gains will not be comparable to a test+ cycle but you already know that.

I would drop the Osta during PCT. You don't want that in there. TBol + Proviron is a solid beginner oral cycle....Test would make it sooooooooooo much better though.
                            If you have gained fat, Its diet ...... fix it.
                            If its bloat, watch sodium and carbs.......sorry dude, tough it out...its only six weeks . Anyways once you drop the Osta, the bloat should dissipate.
                            A solid 3-4lbs of LBM is possible if your training, diet and sleep is on point.

Comment

Working...
                            X