Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New stack I'm thinking of. Good, bad, or don't care!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New stack I'm thinking of. Good, bad, or don't care!?

I am going to do Sust 270, Tren Eth. 200, and Stan 50 tabs. I want to do a half ml of both the Tren and Sust twice per week, and a half of a tab of Stan every day. I'm 3rd week post of Nova's SupraTest 400 and had great results now I'm looking to stack and RIP! What are the thoughts on this stack?
    Never mistake kindness for weakness...

3rd week post?? Meaning youve only been off cycle for 3 weeks??? If thats the case i say you need more time off cycle. And Personally I dont like Sust or any blend. Try a basic cutting stack that has been proven to work tho. Im gonna be running Tren ace/ Prop / Mast . You could run the Winny/ Prop/ Primo or something like that.. Idk just my thoughts on it youre stack will still probly be a decent one tho just not one id choose to run

Comment

I hear what your saying but why do you dislike blends? Oh yeah and I'm not going to start for another 3 to 4 weeks.

Comment

No reason actually its just personal I would rather just use either a short or long acting ester just to know what level my body is at and with Sust its just kind of fluctuating because you dont know how much of which kind of ester you actually got the last time you pinned. Sounds silly I know and Sust isnt really that bad but now they actually got a Tren/Prop/Mast blend and thats just retarded imo. But any way i would still run Tren Ace during your cutting cycle for the faster acting ester and if the sides are getting bad it wont take weeks to clear outta your system. This is still speculation for me because i havent ran Tren yet gettin my cherry popped this summer lol! Let me know how it goes or even start a log i like hearing ppls stories!

Comment

Yeah this is my second round with the real an I never hit Tren before either and to be stacking it the first tiime I'm tyring it, while I hope everything goes well! Plus I'm trying to get used to this whole forum thing this is the first place I have ever done this kind of computer talky talky stuff but I needed a large, experienced crowed to bounce ideas off of and get info at the same time. I'll let you know how it goes. How do I start a log?

Comment

Just like this start a new thread and just keep us posted on Diet/lifts/measurements/ and dosage of gear youre on and lettin us know how you feel all that ppl will subscribe and follow along if you keep it interesting

Comment

Sustanon 270: Acetate 20mg, Propianate 30 mg, PhenylPropianate 60 mg, Isocaproate 60 mg, decanoate 100 mg - EOD inj recommended.

.5ml = less than 135ml Test. so 2xwk = less than 270mg of Test - thats LOW.

Tren Eth (slow acting so if u have sides it will take about 2 weeks to clear up.) usual dosages r in the 400mg per wk range.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

i would save the tren for a later cycle, you are still early in your aas training and you can still benefit nicely from more mild compounds. i heard someone mention something that i really like, i think it was sam, but running tren on your second cycle is like throwing your best card on your second hand of the game. if youre first cycle was test only, and this is your second cycle, just add in an oral or one other compound. maybe test and eq?
                Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

This is good info I have a lot to consider. I still have till the first week in July for my naps to get here so please keep the ideas and info rolling!

Comment

So what sides come form Tren? I have read them all. Are they as common as Test? I got Aromatase blocker but not a progest. blocker

Comment

Test and EQ is great i did 500mg/week Test and 400mg/week EQ good stuff kept my gains post pct almost all except some water strength didnt decrease i would recommend this!

Comment

Originally posted by Jelly bean View Post
                        I am going to do Sust 270, Tren Eth. 200, and Stan 50 tabs. I want to do a half ml of both the Tren and Sust twice per week, and a half of a tab of Stan every day. I'm 3rd week post of Nova's SupraTest 400 and had great results now I'm looking to stack and RIP! What are the thoughts on this stack?
                        I agree that @ 270mg ew thats quite low especially if you ran test 400 before.

I would up the test at least 500mg ew (shot 2x a week) and keep the stan tabs but drop the tren.If you cant grow and get ripped on these 2 alone then I would re-configure your trianing and diet.

As for the sides,there sare plenty of threads here on trens use and sides brother.Read up and learn as much as you can befoe doing any cycle.

Comment

Working...
                        X