what kind of HGH should i take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what kind of HGH should i take

hey i was looking at HGH. and noticed that there were a few diffrent kindes of HGH i want to take it on my next cycle. im also going to take test c and primobolan depot. so what would you recommend on what kind of HGH i should take.and how much
    Gus971
    Last edited by Gus971; 06-09-2011, 05:28 AM.

Have done a few different types. One blows the rest out of the water. If you can get the Nordatropin pen that is the bomb. I have done the mix up stuff from a pharmacy so I know its legit but the Nordatropin blows it away. I started feeling the effects of the pen in about a couple weeks. The amount of energy was astounding. My skin started regenerating, looking younger. I was stronger in the gym. Its pricey, a pen is 1k and last for eight to nine weeks. I was on the pen for about a year. I would do 3 ius a night... 5 on 2 off. If i went higher I would have horrible night sweats. I would wake up and my bed would be drenched in sweat. I have friends that do more but I couldnt. Experiment a bit with the dosage and you will find your sweet spot. In my opinion after doing the Nordatropin and then going back to some off market stuff, I would think most is fake. I'm sure the product on naps is legit but there is just no comparison after the Nordatropin.

Comment

Working...
    X