Chicken & Roasted Potato

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken & Roasted Potato

This is a simple yet effective recipe for packing on solid weight. It's a calorie dense dish that will definitely feed hungry muscles.

Ingredients:

4 ounces of skinless/chicken breasts
    1 cup (250 ml)of corn
    2 tsp of Mrs dash lemon and herb seasoning- separated
    2 large potatoes
    Dash of ground pepper
    2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
    1/4 tsp rosemary

Pre heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash and place chicken on an oven safe baking dish. Sprinkle Mrs dash on each side of the chicken. Set timer for 45 minutes. Place in the oven. Cut potatoes into cubes and place in a plastic bag.

Add oil and spices and toss to coat. Place potatoes on a separate baking dish and place in oven beside chicken for 20-30 minutes or until cooked through. Cook corn according to package directions and serve with chicken and potatoes.

This is a pretty simple recipe but it is very nutritious and super tasty. Remember, you can also be a little creative with the recipe. For example, try adding other herbs to the recipe or even adding 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth to the baking dish to cook the chicken in. This will add a slightly stronger flavour to the chicken.

Nutritional Info:

555 calories
    43 grams of protein
    61 grams of carbohydrates
    15 grams of fat

That's recipe is so nice. I love and like all the chicken recipes.
    chicago personal trainer
    CHRISTOPHER
    Last edited by CHRISTOPHER; 06-20-2011, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Awesome recipe man! I'm always looking for something new to get away from my usual chicken/turkey/fish meals!

Comment

Working...
      X