Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys eat when nothing sounds good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys eat when nothing sounds good?

just curious as to what you guys eat when you know its time to eat and youre not hungry/nothing sounds good. this tends to happen to me pretty often when its hot outside, and theres no way something healthy and bland is going to go down. i usually end up grabbing some fast food, just trying to get some calories
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

That's why I keep protein powder around. I know it sounds cliche but if I don't want to or can't eat I know that I can down a shake or some aminos.

Comment

thats a good idea, i just ran out the other day, i guess i should do something about that. what kind do u like?
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I like BPIs new super pro protein, chocolate, if I mix it two scoops to 8 ounces of water it's thick like a milk shake. I have a killer sweet tooth and I gotta curb it. For straight aminos I like max muscles pro bcaa. I also really like something new I've been drinking called engluterade made by betancourt. Love the kiwi strawberry.

Comment

Protein shake for me too. Sometimes ill add a little flax seed oil or ground flax seed to keep it balanced.

Comment

And if your gonna go fast food and you got a Karls Jr around they have a killer new terriaki turkey burger, they even put it on a wheat bun it's around 470 calories.
            little one
            Last edited by little one; 06-07-2011, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by little one View Post
              That's why I keep protein powder around. I know it sounds cliche but if I don't want to or can't eat I know that I can down a shake or some aminos.
              That's right. Some slow digesting protein with handful of omega's is my fix

Comment

My appetite is my biggest problem. 5 bites and my brain says I'm full. So I'm always force feeding lol. But I can always choke down a shake and my favorite carb, canned sweet potatoes. I go through 5-6 40oz cans a week.

Comment

pnut butter and saltine crackers. great protein, healthy fats and few carbs to hit the sweet spot. I keep turkey meat and ham cut slices in my frig. I can grab a handful of meat and it fills me up. Also a glass of chocolate milk if i am really hungry. It has great protein numbers and its one of the best recovery drinks around.

Comment

Try a shake with banana, peanut butter, chocolate protein powder, and water. Fills me up for over an hour.

Comment

if i'm dieting, i never have this problem, but if i'm in a weight gaining phase, i struggle. i'll make a 'weight gain' shake using a pure whey isolate and natual peanut butter. depending on the time of day, i'll add a carb. i use waxie maze if i'm working. if at home, i'll eat whole wheat bread or oats. even when not hungry, i can eat toast with sugar free jam or oatmeal. i can use this method to easily get in 60grams whey, 30-45 grams fat, 45 grams carbs.

also, if you're in a weight gaining phase, try adding fruit to your meals. when your insulin level drops later, you may become hungry faster. i found apples work well to spark my appetite
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Protein bars or some kind of meal replacement and dam that banana shake sounds good right about now!

Comment

I am normally a huge veggie and fruit lover.Fresh fruit is working wonders for me. I love eating oranges, grapes, strawberries and blueberries.
                          best diet plans

Comment

I like juicers man and juicing fresh fruits and veggies. Apple, Carrot, and Blueberry sooo good. Some good recipes for juicing from Jack La Lanne

Comment

I'll eat some pussy if Im not real hungry, na j/k. Something light like toast with peanut butter, the warm toast melts the pb and thins it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X