gp test u250/500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gp test u250/500

could somebody (naps) tell me what the right dose would be for hrt use of this product.
    i searched allot on the net but there is not much to find.
    i'm currently screwing around with hrt on my own cause doctors here in holland are not verry helpfull.
    had my test checked out several times, and it was to low and the moment i mentioned that i used anabolics they dont want to listen anymore. (i founded out that there was something wrong with my hormones after my first cycle)
    and i have tried several doctors here, the only thing i had discripte by my own doctor was androgel, and that stuff sucks.
    anyway some feedback would be nice
    what dose in how many weeks
    and any pain with the 500 version?
    thanks

da na nah NAHHH
    Last edited by Guest; 06-05-2011, 11:33 PM.

Comment

blue, u know ur my boy, but you are incorrect my friend. a healthy male usually makes around 80 mg of test a week naturally. so 250 is quite an increase, and most trt clinics will pin about 100 mg every 5 days or so. but that is bc the ester they use, which most clinics stick with cyp or enan. with test u the half life is muuuch longer so it would/could/should change the schedule. test u is suppose to replace cyp/enan for trt but has not been approved yet, so i dont know how often they would pin. youre best bet would be to decide on a schedule and after a few weeks have some blood work done. youd have to do that a few times to make sure you found your sweet spot. but why are you wanting to try test u? want to pin less often? how often are you willing to pin?
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

most clinics do 100-125 mg a week. GP test E would work great for TRT treatment. Just dose it out properly...one shot a week.

Comment

My doctor had me inject 250mg of sust every other week. So Pushin is correct with his dosage. They are starting to use undecanoate, my doctor offered me a script for it. Its way different though, they want you to inject 500mgs once a month and right now you have to go into the office to get injected.

Comment

thats horseshit. one inject a month...thats retarded.

Comment

With most docs its 200-300mg every two weeks.
              Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

You could pin the u250 twice a month.

I've heard very good things about naps test u.

Comment

thanks for al the info guys, i guess i just have to go get me some and try what works best for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mmamax View Post
                    thanks for al the info guys, i guess i just have to go get me some and try what works best for me.
                    Bro that's what I did, I started test because i needed trt due to a urologist screwing up my vasectomy. But the doctors were giving me such a low dose, it was bull shit, so then I found a doctor I could be honest with, he is not happy with the higher doses I put myself on, but he understands where I'm coming from, he still gives me my prescription and blood tests. He is very helpful. It can take a while to find a good doctor but when you do it's golden, then all you gotta do is hope he doesn't move! Lol

Comment

Gp products are top notch
                      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

i guess i'm gonna be one of the first who wil use this product for trt purpose.
                        with the first i mean someone who is gonna keep the rest posted of how its works.

i ordered 2 vials of test u 250, and some arimidex also gp.
                        the plan is to start with 2ml every 3 weeks and i'm not sure about the adex jet, but i want to try .25 eod to keep estro low
                        when all is here i wil keep you updated

Comment

Sounds like a solid plan. Keep us posted!
                          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                          X