Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been on tri-tren for a week now......

Hey

Been on tri-tren for a week now at 225mg per week. Been on test cyp for 7 weeks along with masteron. Anyway I dropped the masteron when I started the tri-tren last sunday. Anyway Ive noticed yesterday that the old man is having trouble staying up for a long time. A guy on another forum said its prob best to throw in caber at 0.5mg 2x a week to help with this. however I was wondering should I reintroduce the masteron? Think it would help or would it be a case of use caber with the tren. If it is I'll stop the tren and leave it for my cut later in the year. Need to have the man working as my girlfriend is back off holiday on sunday next week and we have plans :P

Cheers in advance guys

you prob do need the caber, but u can also try raising the test. how much test are you taking?
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

600mg per week Im 106kg 18%body fat takng 225mg tri-tren think 600mg a week is enough for a big lad?

Comment

dosage doesnt depend on a users size, but more on his experience. but i would think that to be plenty, either try the caber, or drop the tren. tren just doesnt work for alot of people, just like deca.

Comment

You can try the caber but the mast good for anti estrogen effects.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

but its prob a prog issue, not estro

Comment

Pw knows his shizz

Comment

Yo're probably sensitve to prolactin bro. That's not a big tren dose, plus you have plenty of test in your stack.. This is your first tren experience or?

Comment

i also agree about the caber.
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hey guys cheers for the replies. I popped 75mg of masteron last night and 0.25mg adex to see if it was estrogen related, then went back to taking my normal 1.5ml of masteron today together with my test and tri-tren in the same barrel......I must say Im back to normal. Now Im not sure if the masteron (blend of esters) and adex would work that quick but it seems to have. Well either that or it was a psychological issue...

Comment

masteron is prettu amazing in that department
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yes it is. Very nice
                        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Oh heres something else for you all ....... in the 10 days that Ive now been on tri-tren my nuts have shrank pretty darn well lol Need to get some hcg locally on monday when my source is back, Ive read so many different accounts on amounts to use and how many times a week, anyone able to give me a recommendation please? Ive been on test cyp and masteron for 9 weeks and tri-tren added to the mix or the last 10 days. Would be nice to get the boys hanging low again :P lol Cheers

Comment

Working...
                          X