Got my naps today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my naps today!

All i gotta say is naps is g2g. been lurking this board for the past couple months while i waited for my package because i was nervous and wanted to read other people's experiences(first cycle). I had opened a couple tickets on the naps site because it took so long and i also asked Liquid (the rep) a couple questions... all questions were answered and it ultimately came down to having patience! it took double the time i was told to expect, but it was here this morning!!!!

all i gotta say to those waiting is: Hang in there!

btw, i wouldnt be surprised if it took so long because they shipped it late.... reading some other posts i've seen that some people's gear came without labels and such... well they must have got a new shipment in from GP cuz i got 6 pretty vials and a few pill baggies that are totally legit.

test-p/mast-p/var if anyone is interested in what im running....

first shot this morning (ever) and it went into the quad smooth as butter with my 25g pin!

btw i have no post history but i am a real person and this is a real review!!!!

Comment

Liquid is a rep? Lol fibber . Well enjoy bud

Comment

is he not a rep? well hes got a naps avi and he answered my PMs lol...

Comment

No. LOL. I'm just cool like that
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

there's no way they ship when they say. but who cares???? it's coming!! you shouldn't be ordering anything you need for a cycle in any type of rush anyway. that simply means you're not prepared for the cycle you will be doing and should probably not be doing it anyway.

i've made that mistake before and it's stressful. have exactly what you need for your cycle and pct BEFORE you start anything. the gear, the ai's, the serms and the pins...if you don't, don't start!! if you plan ahead, you can order from them and sit back and wait...again who cares?? prices are great and they have one of the best ug gear around as well as human grade stuff that's hard to come by in the states. if you're rushing shit, naps aint for you...if you are organized and prepared...the only way to go!!

Comment

Thats great Tempora Nova keep us up to date on your progress, maybe let us know your stat's are now so we can see what your working with.
              Good luck bro.
              The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
              Chat Box Talk And Rules
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
              No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Glad to hear it all worked out. What's the upcoming plan look like?
                Liquid
                Last edited by Liquid; 06-05-2011, 02:08 AM.
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by diggydev View Post
                  there's no way they ship when they say. but who cares???? it's coming!! you shouldn't be ordering anything you need for a cycle in any type of rush anyway. that simply means you're not prepared for the cycle you will be doing and should probably not be doing it anyway.

i've made that mistake before and it's stressful. have exactly what you need for your cycle and pct BEFORE you start anything. the gear, the ai's, the serms and the pins...if you don't, don't start!! if you plan ahead, you can order from them and sit back and wait...again who cares?? prices are great and they have one of the best ug gear around as well as human grade stuff that's hard to come by in the states. if you're rushing shit, naps aint for you...if you are organized and prepared...the only way to go!!
                  what is this???... has nothing to do with.... oh well your point is valid, but unnecessary. no one has said anything about being in a "rush" or being unprepared with PCT and whatnot... anyways...

naps rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Tempora Nova View Post
                    what is this???... has nothing to do with.... oh well your point is valid, but unnecessary. no one has said anything about being in a "rush" or being unprepared with PCT and whatnot... anyways...

naps rocks!
                    lol, yea I was wondering why you were being tought a leason as well....but agree it's valid

Comment

Congrats bro, and good luck with your cycle!
                      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Why isn't this thread locked or deleted? For no t/a talk... Seems like the only threads that are deleted and locked are the ones complaining about slow t/a time or my order hasn't shown talk. Besides submitting a ticket and getting tracking is it not OK to check with other members about delivery delays? Or is the only T/A talk allowed is good T/a talk? Just curious....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.doodiebahn View Post
                          Why isn't this thread locked or deleted? For no t/a talk... Seems like the only threads that are deleted and locked are the ones complaining about slow t/a time or my order hasn't shown talk. Besides submitting a ticket and getting tracking is it not OK to check with other members about delivery delays? Or is the only T/A talk allowed is good T/a talk? Just curious....
                          there has been no t/a talk as far as i can see (might have missed something) as far as i know no-one has a problems with you saying 6 weeks or 2 months whatever you just can't say the dates iv only seen threads changed/ delete if they say the date

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.doodiebahn View Post
                            mods are only human and we can only be so many places at once. it's just a matter of how much time each mod has available to go through each post and babysit members who are unable to follow the rules. so please be fully aware, there is no grand cover up, like you are implying. the rules are enforced to protect you, me and our sponsor. i've tried to clean up the boarderline posts, to what i hope will be to your liking. in the future, if you see something that is of concern, report it to us so that we can be made aware of what is going on, instead of using the situation as an excuess to make a backhanded comment against us. remember, this is your board and you are the eyes and ears. thank you for the critique!
                            sam1976
                            Last edited by sam1976; 06-18-2011, 10:24 AM.
                            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                            X