X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BD Testo Prop & Inj Stano

BD Testo Prop & Inj Stano
    Attached Files

What I do not understand why they use the BD name again especially after the desasterous analyses from Geyer: Analysis of confiscated black market drugs using chromatographic and mass spectrometric approaches. Any other name but not this one..

Comment

BD its legendary brand name same as IP and its already associate to the aas market; no need to do a new marketing campaign

Comment

We differ in opinion here, bro. in my book both brandnames lost their credibility due to the bad quality. I think notorious instead of famous.

Comment

I'm totally agree with u but unfortunately this is a majority point of view and only a few users will cares about analysis and most of them will continue to use their favorite brands. Actually its quite hard now talk about old BD cuz at the beginning all their prods has been tested each months like Bill did it and most other independents ; as I remember I didn't saw any irregular analysis only when BD group started to collapsed some lab test was bring on the spot light.

Comment

yea, at this point, i wouldn't touch anything that says british dragon.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i wouldnt get any IP or BD stuff now days unless you have a 100% reliable source, both have been being faked a lot lately.

homebrew is always good lol. know exactly what your getting as long as your powders legit!

Comment

Working...
              X