torem - my experience so far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• torem - my experience so far.

I just finished a cycle of test and sd on the back 4 weeks. I decided to give torem a shot. Its been 4 weeks since my last pin and 2 weeks since starting torem.

I have to say that I feel great. My mood is good. My workouts are still solid and sex drive is still high. I believe I have a naturally high sex drive though so I could say its normal.

While taking sd I atrophied pretty badly. My boys size have come back to pretty close to normal already.

Unfortunately this is all just my feelings because I don't have any blood tests to show but I can't help but like this stuff a lot. Other seems have had some negative side effects that I didn't care for. Clomid made me emotional and short tempered. Nolva lowers my sex drive and makes me break out on my chest/ back. So far everything has been positive with torem.

I just wanted to share my story with the crew.

Thanks for the info, I've been considering using it.

Comment

How much you using?

Comment

I used Torem after my last Prop cycle of 14 weeks long, everything went smoothly, no issues at all. Torem is now a staple of my PCT, won't use Nolva or Clomid.

Comment

What is torem?

Comment

Torem is a SERM. I have been taking 60mg per day. Was just going to keep it simple and run 60mg ed for 30 days

Comment

Working...
            X