gyno help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gyno help

I stared to get a little gyno on my left nip. I have nolva and the liquid form of adex on hand. I've read mixed information about if these two actually will eliminate the gyno or are just used as a preventive measure. Any help here?

it all depends on what compounds you are taking and what ancillaries youve been running so far and at what dosage
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Test prop @150 mg eod and t bol @ 60 mg ed. I've been on for almost 3 weeks now, just started hcg at 250 iu e3d till the end of the cycle which will be 8 weeks total. I have clomid, nolva and adex but was saving the nolva and clomid for pct and adex if I needed it.

Comment

start taking the adex at .5 eod, and run like 10 mg of nolva a day until you feel better about the situation

Comment

Thanks pushin

Comment

youre very welcome bro, let me know if you have any other questions, im here to help

Comment

Actually I do have another question, and I hope this is ok to ask but do u know anything about BP nolva from "other" sources? I have a bunch on hand that I ordered a while back but I keep reading mixed reviews on it.

Comment

From what I understand is nolva blocks estrogen at certain recepters which means it dosent stop it like letro ect so depending on how bad it gets. U need something more powerful than nolva

Comment

nolva is a serm, selective estrogen receptor modulator, and it blocks the effects of estrogen in the breast tissue. so itll stop the gyno from getting worse while adex, an aromataze inhibitor, will lower the circulating estrogen in the body. you need the combination of both to eliminate gyno.

bman, im not sure ive heard of that before, but pm me the full name, maybe im just brainfarting right now

Comment

Working...
                  X