Blood Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Work

I made the mistake of NOT getting blood work done before starting my cycle. However I will get blood work done after pct. My question is what exactly do I need to get checked? And should I tell my doc why I need the blood work. I have health insurance through my work so my guess would be to not tell my doc.

No, do not tell your doc.

However, depending on your insurance will determine if they will pay for the blood work. If you have a good enough doc he will say it is necessary, and also it depends on age too.

I actually skip my doctor and insurance and go through privatemdlabs. I typically get the female hormone panel for the basics (t-levels, e-levels, LH and FSH) and it only cost around $50 with discount code offered on their site. I then add in a lipid profile...However, if you want the entire picture, you can get the male hormone panel, but it runs around $150.

Comment

thats actually a pretty good deal. i pay a more than that through my MD.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I guess ill have see what I can get done with my insurance with my MD and if that doesn't work ill give the other option a try. Thanks bro.

Comment

Working...
        X