Cancer Cured In Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancer Cured In Canada

Cancer cured in Canada but you may not be able to get it becuase the Big Pharma Co's cant make money on it......

http://youtu.be/d7y9PO-qAoQ

http://youtu.be/HVTaJn1dMrs

Comment

Nice, I was reading yesterday how Baking Soda is being used by various doctors as a cure for cancer as well.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDeads View Post
        Nice, I was reading yesterday how Baking Soda is being used by various doctors as a cure for cancer as well.
        Baking Soda??? Why don't you post up the article you read that on.Should be good reading.

Comment

Ok, I'll post it when I get home. It had to do with PH balance in the body and combating cancer as a fungus at it's root. Of course we will never hear about these types of discoveries in the mainstream news, power structure/control/greed and all that shit.

Comment

Fist, hey brother I just found out my aunt who has been more like a mom to me who I see almost daily may have cancer. They believe it started in the colon and metastasized to her liver. If this is the case I WILL make sure she gets this stuff If I have to make it my self(Hire Chemest). So I will let you know what happens with all that in the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Just1more View Post
              Fist, hey brother I just found out my aunt who has been more like a mom to me who I see almost daily may have cancer. They believe it started in the colon and metastasized to her liver. If this is the case I WILL make sure she gets this stuff If I have to make it my self(Hire Chemest). So I will let you know what happens with all that in the next few days.

Shit man,im sorry to hear that.Prayters go out to you and her.Please do let me know what happens.Thanks for letting us know something so personal.

Comment

Working...
              X