Naps to Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps to Canada

I'm thinking of placing an order but am curious as to success shipping across the border. if anyone knows could they PM me and let me know how things would be shipped? I've ordered from thailand before. It was Var, had no problem. but how about injectables? Also anyone tried GP andromix? looks interesting...

Any feedback at all will be much appreciated.

Andromix is the shit! Could not think of a better combination. Seriously. You feel like Superman with that stuff.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I'm from canada as well and I would like to know if it worked well, no seizure at the border. PM me
      Thanks

Comment

Yes, i like that combination A LOT!

And about injection spots after day or two, is it painful? I'm using Diamond pharma cut stack and that shit hurts bro.. I'm on 1ml eod plus Stanobolic from asia pharma 1ml eod. Nothing fancy, small dosages.

Comment

Shouldn' t be any problems getting it

Comment

im about to make an order soon, well very soon can't tell you when, but yeah and im also from canada so ill keep you posted cause i need to start bulking in the fall. im a bit worried too but about the stupid bored and their bullcrap :P but you only live once right, so i just lose a couple of 100$ and learn my lesson.

Comment

Working...
            X