Thinking about adding anadrol to my cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about adding anadrol to my cycle

Been running 750mg/wk test, 600 mg/wk eq, 50 mg/ed winny for 6 weeks. Getting pretty lean, but I want to add some weight. Thinking about bumping the test up to 1000 mg/wk and taking 50mg/ed of anadrol for 2 weeks. What do you guys think?

Add it for 4 weeks. Great time too. Go for it.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

howe many cycles have you run?
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

This will be my fourth.

Comment

thats pretty steep for your fourth cycle. if you up the test and add the anadrol youll be at 2300 mg a week. buy the time u get to your 6th or 7th cycle, your going to be using 4000 mg a week. hell im not even at 1000 a week yet and im hoping to get up close to 300 lbs this cycle

Comment

leave the test.. and just add drol for a month.. itll pack it on.. but remember alot of water weight comes with it

Comment

i dont think ill ever run anadrol again. i ran it with 500 test and got pregnant lady cankles, it was ridiculous and i felt like ass the entire time

Comment

LOL cankles, clean up the diet! Bordy, stay at 750 mg Test, run 50mg drol eod with 30mg dbol eod for 6 weeks(alternate the 2). I feel amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                  thats pretty steep for your fourth cycle. if you up the test and add the anadrol youll be at 2300 mg a week. buy the time u get to your 6th or 7th cycle, your going to be using 4000 mg a week. hell im not even at 1000 a week yet and im hoping to get up close to 300 lbs this cycle
                  my thought exactly. that is a whole lot of gear, no matter how you look at it. i ran drol for the first time a couple yrs back. took 50mg. gained lots of water. this cycle, i decided to try it a second time and went to 100mg. side effects are just too much for me. i feel like crap. can't eat worth a shit and if i can't eat, i can't grow. just goes to show that more gear doesn't always equal better cycle.
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yeah, the drol is left over from a year ago. I took it for a couple weeks, but the sides were beating me up, so I stopped. Felt like I had the flu, headaches, nosebleeds. I figured if ya'll thought it would be good, I'd suck it up and do the dam thing. That shit is definately harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by waahoo9800 View Post
                      LOL cankles, clean up the diet! Bordy, stay at 750 mg Test, run 50mg drol eod with 30mg dbol eod for 6 weeks(alternate the 2). I feel amazing!
                      theres very little cleaning up to do when the diet is 80% baked chicken and rice. anadrol is known for its water weight. i will say that while on anadrol, i was the heaviest ive been in my whole life. i hit 285 lbs while taking it. but after i dropped the anadrol i swapped to prop/tren, i dropped around 17 lbs without changing anything else and kept gaining strength(also looked 100x better)

Comment

Got it, I sent you pm, I am taking Drol/Dbol alternating days and I have only gained 6 lbs in 3 weeks, solid and shredded. I think alternating might be the way to go. Google it, they work synergistically. it is an interesting read. BTW 750 mg test, 600mg Tren and of course all the ancilaries as needed.

Comment

Working...
                        X