Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testoviron depot

whats up guys
    I have posted about these on other boards - been taking 750mg ew for 6 weeks now - have used before and they dont "feel" the same - if that makes sense. stacking with 600mg eq also.

TESTOVIRON DEPOT
    SCHERING/MEDIPHARM
    BATCH 20094269
    EXP 10/2014

Some people have told me they are making gains - Iam getting stronger - somewhat but not like I normally do on test at 750 ew. not holding water. I in fact defended the legitness of them on another board. - I am conflicted- not finding too many people with them and I used geneza test e in my last shot and its what I am used to feeling on test in a few ways - only second post I know but I am curious about them and this board seems to find the answers.. Any help is appreciated .Sorry for making this my second post -

shouled be doin good 6 weeks in mate ..i got some of them amps here but im glad to say there not that batch...
    im 6 wks in on a well known UGL gear and pritty well so you shouled be good on them..

ive seen some testoviron depot schering medipharm on a nother board and they was big time fake or counterfite.. not sayiing your are mind .. them i seen on there was nowt like the real thing....

can you post a pic of the amps ?

Comment

I agree- normally my gains would be super solid and lots of progression by now. The amps are filled evenly the print is perfect and all - amps are all the same size and shape no off amps or nothing - I can post a pic of them as soon - I will very soon. I got them from a well known source here on the board and have always had success with HG .

Comment

I'd love to see the reviews on these as well.

Comment

Here are a few pics of the amps - this was a mission to get them on here so this is all i can do for now at least - should be more then enough to look at .
          Attached Files

Comment

finally after searching a bunch of diff sites i found someone with the same batch. same boat as u rn on week 6 have not seen any significant changes. strength when up a little weight very little think thats just from dieting. been doubting these amps for a while but everyones been saying to wait it out and see. have you noticed anything since you last posted?

Comment

bro i stopped using them.switched to another brand seeing great results now

Comment

im doing away with me UGL stuff in about a weeks time when ive finished this vail of ..for the last 6 weeks as im now doing 1 wk more lol 16 im switching to me testoviron depot schering pluss real Omnadren 250 that ive had 2 years lol...
                me testoviron amps are about a year old or more so i hope there ok ..

im glad your sorted now its just a pitty them deport amps you have are bunk...ide say away from where you had them from ..not good bein ripped off with crap.

PEACE

Comment

the place i got it from seems to think there customer service is better then 95% of the rest out there- but they are not - so no sense in bringin it up to them - they wont make it right and i dont have a lab to test the stuff you know.

Comment

Working...
                  X