Post some pictures??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post some pictures??

Hey guys...post some pics so we can see if this stuff is working?!?
    Attached Files

I don't post pics because I have distinct tatoos that are not able to be hidden

Comment

I agree wit iamready i got tatts all over !!

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
        and why does having tattoos prevent you from posting a body shot?

Comment

So the cops don't find u lol
          You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Originally posted by jockstudfl10 View Post
            and why does having tattoos prevent you from posting a body shot?
            Really? We are discussing a prescription only substance, and for those of us that have tattoos they are very identifiable. Every tat on me would incriminate the hell outa me (wouldn't really matter in my case cause I have a script now) and I don't want people knowing I'm on test! This is also the same for scars! Please be smart people!

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
              u can us MSPaint or picture to cover Tats.
              I do not want to post pics yet cuzz I am still winter fat + no Tan. but i will soon.
              ODB
              Last edited by ODB; 06-01-2011, 01:59 AM.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Man thong is unnecessary

Comment

If I covered my tattoos, there wouldn't be much left to view besides one of my legs lol.

Comment

Hey guys...post some pics so we can see if this stuff is working?!?
                    you look hard bro. great arms. keep pounding those legs!
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thanks sam,,,my weak part for sure. I run alot so its hard to build mass but i'm staying with them. Also a quick question if you read this. I'm about to start some Tren. I'm 190 5 ft 8.5 inches. I hate bloat and want to stay lean and hard. I;'m thinking Tren and Prop and maybe EQ? any quick thoughts?

To the guys who are scared to post pics because of cops..a little technology lesson for you. If the cops wanted you all they would have to do is follow your ip address to your house, office or wherever you are on the internet. It would take them about 10 minutes to get your address. They could hack this site in about 60 seconds (legally) and probably watch you with your own cam .

Comment

ok guys, lets drop the law conversation. JM doesn't condone people breaking any laws. we're here to talk about bodybuilding and if any of those aspects aren't legal where you live, JM doesn't want to be part of that i'm sure you guys can feel where i'm coming from. and lets all respect everyone elses personal choices to post or not post pics. if you want to post pics, i'm always inspired by your results. if you would rather not, i have to understand that you have your reasons.
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thanks sam,,,my weak part for sure. I run alot so its hard to build mass but i'm staying with them. Also a quick question if you read this. I'm about to start some Tren. I'm 190 5 ft 8.5 inches. I hate bloat and want to stay lean and hard. I;'m thinking Tren and Prop and maybe EQ? any quick thoughts?
                          legs are a tough one for a lot of people, myself included.just keep at it. prop is ok, really though, long acting test is just as good, IMO,maybe even better. you can get more mg using less ml's, and inject less often.its all about estrogen control. a small amount of an AI will control estrogen, which will help with fat loss and reducing bloat. i use cyp for my contest cycles and have never had a problem. you could run EQ if you wanted to with tren. really, you can run anything and not look bad with the right diet and estrogen control.

Comment

you look good man..keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                              legs are a tough one for a lot of people, myself included.just keep at it. prop is ok, really though, long acting test is just as good, IMO,maybe even better. you can get more mg using less ml's, and inject less often.its all about estrogen control. a small amount of an AI will control estrogen, which will help with fat loss and reducing bloat. i use cyp for my contest cycles and have never had a problem. you could run EQ if you wanted to with tren. really, you can run anything and not look bad with the right diet and estrogen control.
                              Thanks Sam. How do you know short of blood work what your estrogen levels are running? any symptons to look for? I currently run arimidex every day. Also interesting comment about the test. I have used Quad Test - Sus - and Prop. I love prop. it seems to not cause any bloat but does require more injections obviously.
                              jockstudfl10
                              Banned
                              Last edited by jockstudfl10; 06-02-2011, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X