Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finishing First Cycle

Hey guys,

I'm coming off my first cycle in 2 weeks and am amazed at the progress. I've put on about 25lbs while keeping my body fat within a few percentage points of what it was when I started. I do have a couple questions. As this is my first PCT what do I have in store. I've heard and read a lot of posts about how bad it is coming off. I've got my PCT ready to start 2 weeks after my last injection. I'm only running Clomid the first time around for PCT. I've been extremely impressed with the gains I've made in the weight room. Am I going to lose all those gains? I'm already planning my second cycle that I will start in 4 months. Any good advice for me during my bridge that may help keep some or most of what I've gained?

Also, is Naps Gear a good source for gear? I'm a little uneasy about ordering something and paying for it western union. I hear it's a good place to get gear. Any thoughts?

Thanks for the info in advance!

The best advice we can give is to stick around and read up man.Many great threads here that will answer all of your questions.

Comment

Working...
    X