Crazy Tren Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Tren Story

A guy I know stated a Tren-E cycle last week using Diamond Pharma Tren-E 200. Two days after first shot of one cc he became very ill. (He has cycled before in years past but never used Tren) He thought he had a bug no big deal, but he has increasingly gotten worse and hands and feet are swollen, flu like symptoms etc. He went to the ER last night and he is now in ICU because his kidneys are failing. I have read that long term high dosages have caused kidney problems, but I mean I have never heard of this occurring after one shot!!!! From what I understand its only been rumored that Tren is kidney toxic but ONE SHOT to cause such problems. I know the Tren-E is EO base so maybe that caused a reaction or could he be allergic to the Tren etc. One other thing, him and his friend got the tren from the same source at the same time and his friend used one cc last week but is totally fine. Well I don't know but some crazyyyy stuff!
    football09
    Last edited by football09; 05-31-2011, 01:54 PM.

wow, that is too bad for this guy. hope he's alright. i'm no MD, but whatever the case, it wouldn't think it was the standard "tren is hard on the kidneys" deal. keep us posted and let us know if they pinpoint it. is this a friend of yours?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      wow, that is too bad for this guy. hope he's alright. i'm no MD, but whatever the case, it wouldn't think it was the standard "tren is hard on the kidneys" deal. keep us posted and let us know if they pinpoint it. is this a friend of yours?
      Ya I have to agree with you!!!! I have hung out with him a few times I meet him through my buddy.

Comment

Damn, that's scary stuff. I know everybody loves it but I wouldn't touch that shit with a ten foot pole. Good luck and god speed to your buddy.

Comment

Poor guy. This can happen to anybody. I tried it and side effects out weighed gains. I'm sure he had an underlying condition he didnt know about prior to use of tren.
          Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Update: Doctors still do not know what caused his kidneys to fail but he is having some sort of surgery not sure what they are doing. But two doctors gave there status one said he has a 30% chance that his kidneys will fully recover and the other doc gives 60% chance. I will keep you guys posted>

Comment

Damn. I've being debating running tren for my next cycle. Stuff like this makes me think otherwise. Hopefully all turns out well.

Comment

hmm cross diamond pharma off the list

Comment

im on tren ace now...firt time ever. im on my 3rd week running 100mg eod and i havent had any side effects.... at all. of course im using gp.

Comment

Working...
                  X