1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    2 tablespoons cocoa ******
    3 egg white
    4 ounces milk
    200 grams oatmeal
    1/3 cup splenda
    1 tablespoon oil
    60 grams whey

Mix ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Pour into non-stick cake pan. Bake at 300 for 25 minutess.

Servings: 8
    Notes: Calories: 188.32
    Protein : 11.5
    Carbs: 27.94
    Fat: 4.56

High Protein Granola Bars
    2 cups oat bran
    2 cups oatmeal
    1 cup whole wheat flour
    1 cup egg whites
    1 cup milk
    1 1/2 cups honey
    2 cups whey
    1 teaspoon baking ******
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    1 teaspoon cinnamon

Mix it all together in a big bowl, then spread it out on a large nonstick cooking tray. Spray the tray with Pam, or wipe a little
    olive oil on it with a paper towel. Bake for 30 minutes @ 350 degrees, or until the top gets light brown and the sides start
    separating from the pan.

Servings: 10
    Yield: 10 bars
    Notes: Total Calories: 471
    Fat: 5 g Carbs: 78 g Fiber: 7 g Protein: 27 g

Comment

Stella Bar
      4 tablespoons peanut butter
      1/2 cup All-Bran? Cereal
      1/2 cup Oatmeal
      3/4 cup Atkins cereal
      6 scoops whey
      1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
      1 teaspoon cocoa ******
      1/2 cup water
      8 teaspoons Splenda

1. Line 9x13 baking dish of loaf pan with wax paper (let the paper be over size on two opposite ends so that you can
      use them to pull out the bars after setting). Combine dry BAR ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Add peanut
      butter and mix - the mixture will be crumbly and dry. Add water & vanilla/almond extract. Using a wooden spoon or
      rubber spatula, mix everything until dough forms. The dough will be sticky. Spread dough into pan and press down
      using a sheet a wax paper and a spatula. Pull up paper and spread 1 TBSP of peanut butter (warmed for 10 secs in
      microwave) across surface. Sprinkle crushed Cereal and mini morsels across the top and press down firmly again
      with the wax paper. Refrigerate a few hours and cut into bars/squares. Wrap bars individually (use sandwich bags or
      plastic wrap) or store in covered container between sheets of wax paper. Keep refrigerated.
      2. Topping: 1 TBSP Peanut butter, 3/4 cup of TJ's More and Less cereal (crushed up) and 3 TBSP nestle's mini
      morsels

Servings: 10
      Yield: 10 bars
      Notes: 207 cals, 7 g fat (32%), 2g sat, 17.1g carbs (28%), 3.5g fiber, 20.5g prot (41%)

Comment

Peanut Butter Banana Bars

8 scoops whey
        2 cups rolled oats
        4 banana
        4 tablespoons peanut butter
        1 cup Splenda
        1 teaspoon salt

1. In a clean, dry blender, process one cup of rolled oats into flour (blend on medium for about 1 minute)

2. After removing the oat flour, put the banana chips into the blender and chop into chips (only takes a few seconds).

3. Put all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl and stir together: oat flour, the remaining rolled oats (1 cup), chopped
        banana chips, protein ******, Splenda, salt.

4. Slice the raw bananas into the blender and process on medium speed, until producing a puree. Add the peanut
        butter and blend for a few seconds, just until mixed (you want to leave some peanut chunks for texture).

5. Stir the banana-peanut butter puree together with the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.

6. Cut 8 squares of aluminum foil, about 6X10 inches each. Lightly coat the interior with a cooking spray. Spoon out an
        equal portion of the mixture onto each foil square, and roll them into a bar shape

7. Bake the bars in the foil in a preheated oven at 350-degrees F, for 16-20 minutes. *Be sure not to overcook*

Servings: 8
        Notes: K/cal - 323
        Protein - 28 g
        Carbs - 37 g (5 g fiber; 18 g sugar)
        Fat - 8 g (3s, 3m, 2p)

Comment

gonna try the chocolate banana ones ;P appreciate it bud.

Comment

I do not understand this:1/3 cup splenda!!!can you explain in more detail.I am German, and google does not translate this word.tanks
            NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by siberiantiger View Post
              I do not understand this:1/3 cup splenda!!!can you explain in more detail.I am German, and google does not translate this word.tanks
              You dont understand 1/3 cup or the sweetener splenda??

Comment

now i understud,google translate sweetener,but not splenda!!!
                NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

Splenda is a brand of zero calorie artificial sweetener that has a better taste than most other sweeteners. It uses sucralose as its sweetener, which is extracted from sugar for a more sugar-like taste. It is not sold in germany, so you would have to order it online if you wanted it.

Comment

They don't have splenda in Germany but any artificial sweetener will do.

Comment

have you made and tried any of the bar's FIST if so what did you think?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy93 View Post
                        have you made and tried any of the bar's FIST if so what did you think?
                        I have actually.Tried several of them and they're not too bad.Pretty tasty in fact.

The best part is they're easy and cheap to make and I can make a bunch of them and have them ready to bring with me.

Whenever I see what looks like a good recipe,I always try it out.

Comment

Just tried another one that tastes great.Here it is.........................

STRAWBERRY & BANANA MEAL REPLACEMENT BARS

Makes 6 bars

Ingredients:

1 cup raw oatmeal
                          5 scoops of strawberry protein powder ( 90g of protein)
                          1/4 cup fat free cream cheese
                          1/2 cup non fat dry milk powder
                          2 egg whites
                          1/4 cup water
                          1 1/2 bananas, mashed
                          2 tsp. canola oil (this is the secret to moist bars instead of the traditional dry bar)

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 9x9 square pan with cooking spray & set aside. In a med.ium bowl combine oatmeal, Protein powder & dry milk. Set aside. In another bowl beat together with an electric hand mixer, cream cheese, egg whites, bananas, water & oil. Add the oat mixture & continue to beat until the two are combined. Pour batter into the prepared pan & bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.

Calories-203, Protein 22g, Carbs 22g, Fats 3g

Comment

Thanks to everybody for sharing the protein bar recipes. I really like these recipes.

Comment

Working...
                            X