Scammed by hygetropin@live.co.uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammed by hygetropin@live.co.uk

I thought I would share this information to all members of the forum as a warning. I ordered one kit of Hyge from hygetropin@live.co.uk (yes luckily only one). It was not the first time so I didn't really expect a low blow. Payment through WU to the same fellow as before: Yusuf Ssozi in London. When I contacted him after a very long wait he said he had send my order weeks before but he never provided any tracking number to prove it. No response to my mails after that.
    Once again it was not my first order but many times even good sources turn bad...you are warned...

Thanks for the warning bro. Strange to see that veterans from the scene are labeled "junior members". In a few weeks when the website is renewed we will be able to change that. Naps sells the REAL GEAR from Dr Lin. In the new section "analyses" I will also post some strength analyses that show that 10 iu in some cases means 2,6 iu !!

Comment

damn that sucks, naps is great.
      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
        Thanks for the warning bro. Strange to see that veterans from the scene are labeled "junior members". In a few weeks when the website is renewed we will be able to change that. Naps sells the REAL GEAR from Dr Lin. In the new section "analyses" I will also post some strength analyses that show that 10 iu in some cases means 2,6 iu !!

Yeah heard about those.. Bitches..

Comment

Working...
        X