suicide ai's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suicide ai's

I need something that will keep me from having an estro rebound effect. I on cycle now, dbol test e and deca. Was taking adex but gyno started so switched 2 liquid letro and caber. Taking caber at 250mcg twice aweek and letro ed at .2ml so its like .5mgs. Ill bump up the letro e3d days .25mgs until I get to where I feel I need 2 b to get rid of this. But my main concern is that when I'm done I'm gona have a bad rebound effect cuz of the deca. I've heard of forma-stanzol but have no experience with it. Does any1 know of any suicide ai's that r better or is this one ok? I've noticed naps doesn't have any so I'm gona look around. Thanx

Aromasin should fit the bill.
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 05-28-2011, 09:10 PM.

Comment

even if you stick with the letro, all you'll need to do at the end is taper down slowly and you shouldn't have rebound issues. the dose you're taking is very low to begin with so even without tapering off, i wouldn't think there would be much rebound.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

braveone is correct, aromasin is the suicidal inhibitor. the place you got your letro and caber has it, but its listed as the generic name, exemestane
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Gyno ... hard to live with!

Comment

Working...
          X