Is naps and this forum legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is naps and this forum legit?

Soo just to let the new people comming in here know. Naps is legit. I know this because my buddie(In the real world) has ordered from them many times in the past. I just order like a week ago and have no fear of going with naps. On a side note I was a member with a small bodybuilding forum that will remain nameless(Not affiliated with naps or juiced in any way) for three years. After that amount of time I thought the guys I was chating with were my brothers. They werent. In fact it was one person who acted like multipule people to gain your trust, then sends you "a ugl email based place to order from". Long story short they(he) screwed me out of $500.00. Damn. The worst part was not the money, it was that I felt betrayed by what I thought were my boys. Anywase the whole thing was a raqet and I had to learn the hard way, but i did learn. I know this site is legit now from experiance and I know naps is legit from a friend. So for the new people comming here, Welcome your in the right place and I will let you all know when My order comes in. BTW I wanna thank naps for being honest in an underground world full of frauds. Talk soon.

Oh, and yes that is my girl in the avatar.

Comment

Dam bro, that’s a crazy story…thanks for the heads up. BTW, I LOVE your avatar. I think I need to rub one out now lolololol

Comment

I dont know how I feel about you looking at my girl! bwahhaaaa!

Comment

Hahaha, sorry man you HAVE to share her. So you running anything now bro?

Comment

Not at the moment. Just mx-ls7 for weight loss. But my diet and exercise is on point. So when the gear gets here I will be a happy camper. You?

Comment

Just getting back in the game. I haven’t cycled for 5 years, but I’m now on dbol kickstart and test e 500mgs from UGL and making awesome gains even just at week 4. I gave nappy a try to change things up so I will run him when it comes. I’m also waiting on some liquid clen from another supplier to cut some fat and water while I’m on the test and what not.

Never heard of mx-ls7…is it like clen or something?

Comment

Yea, I have some clen. That stuff makes me feel weird. Its worth it though. Hmmmm mabey I should use up my bottle. The gear I have on the way is test e, whinny, and of course my pct, so as you can see im trying to shed some fat. Infact I need to go running be back in a bit.

Comment

I hear ya bro, I’m in the same boat. I wanted to lose 30 pounds before I even started my cycle, but ended up getting to anxious. I lost about 10 then went right on. Its definitely best to always try and slim down before you get on IMO. Good thing for you is that although naps is definitely legit, it will take a while for you to receive so you should have plenty of time to slim down. Have fun running bro!

Comment

Yeah, email is always kinda sketchy.

Comment

Just stick with N and you'll be great
                      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Very hot gf, BTW. LOL
                        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Juiiiiiiiiiiiiceeeeee

Comment

Yessirrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

When I look at her,you cant deny that lovein feeling! ------------ The main reason I posted this thread is to silence all the twats that are like"OMG its been two weeks where's my gear,FAKE!!" Those people really need to get a life. Do they not realize this is not fvcking amazon, sometimes there are difficulties when dealing with customs and like powers that be. Sigh.... Sorry had a bad day.

Comment

Working...
                              X