Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A small question about Oral stack

Hi Guys,

I recently started the stack I purchased before flying back home..

hxxp://www.napsgear.net/pre-designed-stacks-c42/oral-only-stack-p406

Now the question is --

I work out 6 days a week - 1 day rest - 1 muscle per day. Should I take the tabs on my rest day as well or I can skip them that day?

I would appreciate if someone could answer it..

Thanks!

Take them on your rest day too.

Comment

I've need done an oral only cycle myself but im pretty sure you need to keep blood levels stable as u would with any other cycle, so that's why I say take them every day.

Comment

i think you need to add some test in your cycle, also yes take them everyday, and if you have brought that stack i would also say you probs don't need 50mg d-bol (Methan) but since you all already brought the 50mg tables i would say cut them in half and take twice a day

Comment

Thanks a lot guys for responding!

Jimmy93 - That is what I am doing because following is how the napsgear tells to use the stack...

"Starting on day 1, take half tablet of GP Methan50, 1 GP Proviron , and 1 Liv-52 about an hour before your workout. Before bed, take 2 more Liv-52 and another half tablet of GP Methan50. Do this for 8 weeks, and continue to take the Liv-52 for 10 days after the end of the cycle"

Thanks!

Comment

Absolutely! You grow outside the gym not in. Off days are just as equal
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
            X