epistane or oral like winny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• epistane or oral like winny

looking to try something. was thinking epi but then seen that the real thing is cheaper. looking to try a cycle of an oral or epi. need help with a plan that works. ive try test boosters but never really could tell if they did anything. need a plan and would like to know what to expect. I know its alot to ask but have been thinking about this for a couple years. please help me in making the right choices. not ready to pin. just an oral cycle at this time. Thanks for your help

don't want to burst ur bubble or put u down but if ur not ready to pin ur not ready for AAS. (jm2c).
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

i agree with ODB, ive done two cycles where epistane and a clone were used. Im currently coming off my first real cycle of test, and personally im going all injectables from here on out. Even though swallowing a pill is easier, its much harder on ur liver and internal organs becuz the 17aa is added so that the drug survives the first pass of the liver. so this pass, damages the liver. I keep telling my friends dont bother asking me advice if your only going to do orals, the gains come and go so quickly. Once u get pass the scary idea of a needle going into your body, its really not a big deal. id rather inject myself and live comfortably not worrying about elevated liver enzymes 24/7. I'm not knocking on prohormones because i have used them, and they do show results but nothing beats the real stuff, hands down. go w the needles, ur liver will thank you 20 years from now.

added note: winni or epistane will dry ur joints out. ive taken fish oil n ridic amount of glucosomine and still my elbows were dying.
      MontBlanc
      Last edited by MontBlanc; 05-27-2011, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X