worried about your oder ? dont be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worried about your oder ? dont be

I gotta say, I had placed my order with Naps BEFORE I found this site. Then I started reading the posts here about late/missing deliveries, and I started getting worried.

My package arrived yesterday, to East Coast USA, one day before what I thought was going to be the best-case scenario (and 4 days before what that counter on my order page says it was going to come! Thanks, Naps!

I think it's probably just human nature - that you'll have more people taking the time to write posts when they are angry/worried. But Im willing to bet the large majority of people have good service with naps, but just dont bother to post about it.

So, again, Thanx, naps ... now Im off to get swole!

Originally posted by rocheey View Post
    I gotta say, I had placed my order with Naps BEFORE I found this site. Then I started reading the posts here about late/missing deliveries, and I started getting worried.

My package arrived yesterday, to East Coast USA, one day before what I thought was going to be the best-case scenario (and 4 days before what that counter on my order page says it was going to come! Thanks, Naps!

I think it's probably just human nature - that you'll have more people taking the time to write posts when they are angry/worried. But Im willing to bet the large majority of people have good service with naps, but just dont bother to post about it.

Cool, thanks for the info bro!

Comment

Originally posted by rocheey View Post

Very nice post. Nicely said!
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Naps is the man.

Comment

Working...
        X