Naps Primo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps Primo?

Anybody have experience with naps primo? Any brand, tabs or oil?.. I only ask because I have never done primo in my life but from researching I see it?s the most counterfeited anabolic of all. Thinking about giving primo a try and just wanted to see any experiences and which brand was used. Thanks!

i have primobolan depot amps on the way so i'll post review when they come in

Comment

Originally posted by diggydev View Post
      i have primobolan depot amps on the way so i'll post review when they come in
      awsome, thanks!

Comment

Personally, I'm done with Primo forever. Sh*t makes your hair fall out like CRAZY. It is straightup DHT, afterall. There's no stopping it with finsateride because its uhm, well already DHT that you're injecting right into your body. If you're bald already and love it, have at it. But if you have hair and you're into that look, I'd reconsider. Just my two cents. (oh, and I got my P straight from the UG lab, not Naps. So I can't comment on their quality)

Comment

correct me if i'm wrong, but i always thought that dht derived compounds don't affect hair loss UNLESS you're prone to male pattern baldness...that you're already thinning...runs in the family etc. if there's any other views please chime in!!

Comment

correct me if i'm wrong, but i always thought that dht derived compounds don't affect hair loss UNLESS you're prone to male pattern baldness...that you're already thinning...runs in the family etc. if there's any other views please chime in!!
            Im not positive but I think your right. Im pretty sure that?s the way it works with almost anything that will thin you

Comment

That is correct I've run primo and never had any problems with hair loss, but then all of my great grandparents all died in their nineties with a full head of hair. If you are prone to balding , you will go bald.

Comment

Yes, exactly.

As far as the primo ... best place is to get it is from them. That's one thing you never have to worry about is authenticity. They have top notch products with proof.

They are the best for a reason!
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                  Yes, exactly.

As far as the primo ... best place is to get it is from them. That's one thing you never have to worry about is authenticity. They have top notch products with proof.

They are the best for a reason!
                  Hey liquid??I wasn?t really questioning naps, but rather naps supplier. Since Primo is so counterfeited, I guess I was more thinking maybe the supplier would sell naps bunk stuff. Not saying it happens, just wanted to clear up what I meant!

Comment

Spiked thats why they always run tests, and why we all respect RonnyT. He keeps us updated on "fake vs real".

Comment

Originally posted by little one View Post
                      Spiked thats why they always run tests, and why we all respect RonnyT. He keeps us updated on "fake vs real".
                      Sweet?.not sure who ?RonnyT? is but he sounds like a hell of a guy lol

Comment

Super Mod on here. Very knowledgable and great guy!
                        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I'm running 500mg Primo and 600mg EQ right now, but i'm only a week in, so i couldnt tell you yet how it's affected me. I will tell you that, i was expecting the primo pins to be painful, like vaccinations due to the high molecularity... it's a "heavy" compound, that's why it comes in 100mg/ml - but conversely, they didnt hurt one bit. The EQ is silky smooth, no pain whatsoever. Primo is very slow acting, so i'd say it's at least another 2 weeks before i start to feel "on" but so far i'm okay with it.

Comment

Originally posted by OmniRed View Post
                            I'm running 500mg Primo and 600mg EQ right now, but i'm only a week in, so i couldnt tell you yet how it's affected me. I will tell you that, i was expecting the primo pins to be painful, like vaccinations due to the high molecularity... it's a "heavy" compound, that's why it comes in 100mg/ml - but conversely, they didnt hurt one bit. The EQ is silky smooth, no pain whatsoever. Primo is very slow acting, so i'd say it's at least another 2 weeks before i start to feel "on" but so far i'm okay with it.
                            i was worried about the same thing. are you doing the primo depot amps or the gp primo??

Comment

omnired.....no test with all that???

Comment

Working...
                              X