Hair Shedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair Shedding

Alright guys, another noob question but i am not too sure one what i should do.

Finishing up my first cycle of 500mg of test and winni here and there. I noticed my hair started to shed a bit which i was expecting. However, im in those 2-3 weeks of idle before pct starts and i was wondering if i should use the liquid Dutastride i have on hand to combat the shedding. (i am currently also using Nizoral 1% & rogaine) I just wanted to be prepared (i used to b a boyscout back in the day, no homo) so i wanted to see what u bros thought about getting on the dutas or just continue w/ the nizoral & rogaine.

Thanks bros

If you have already injected the last of your cycle then dont start the anti-hair loss cocktail you have. Save it for the next cycle. Its already to late.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

yea i thought so, just wasnt sure. thanks dbolli for the quick response. So next cycle i should start the dutas at the start of my cycle? and what would b a good dosage?

Comment

...depending on what compounds you use. from my understanding, dht blockers are really only effective on test. in some cases, like deca, it can make hair loss worse
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I asked my dermatologist a couple months back about the half life of propecia. He said you can get away with taking it every other day at 5mg. Even though the half life is 24hours. He said a study was done with people taking propecia at minimal dose (5mg) ED and group of people taking 5mg EOD. Results were the same. He knows I use AAS. Hes not happy about it but o well. This will also save you money. I think Sam is right though. Deca can make it worse and It works more for the more androgenic compounds. Im not sure about shampoos. I have never used it but it seems to a pain in the butt to use. I was on propecia prior to starting steroids. I have never used propecia solely for steroid use. So I cant tell you whens a good time to start taking it in conjunction with cycles. Hope this helps.

Comment

thanks dbolli n sam. yea ill be sticking to test/primo and winstrol/tbol/anavar the milder compounds. i dont think ill venture into the tren/deca/mast/dbol/drol anytime soon. I like to take it slow and steady. dbolli hows ur head of hair? must b pretty decent right?

Comment

Yea. I have thick italian hair. My father started to bald at the age of 35. Im 26 now. Just being cautious. I hair line went up a little at age of 23. That soon stopped after starting propecia.

Comment

thats good to hear, so ur on propecia all year around?
                and i always learned that your hair genetics are from your mothers side? i might be wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by MontBlanc View Post
                  thanks dbolli n sam. yea ill be sticking to test/primo and winstrol/tbol/anavar the milder compounds. i dont think ill venture into the tren/deca/mast/dbol/drol anytime soon. I like to take it slow and steady. dbolli hows ur head of hair? must b pretty decent right?
                  watch the winny. it can cause some good hair loss...really any of them can to some extent, just depends on if you are prone
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

It does come from mothers side. But no one on mothers side balds. Just fathers. Im just that vein i guess. lol.

Comment

i've heard that whole "mothers side" fathers side" thing but i dont know if there is any proof to that.

Comment

yea sam, i stopped w the winni. and i fear primo due to the fact its a DHT derivative. my fathers side is pretty legit, dads early 60 and starting to bald but my mothers side is fucked. only one uncle and he was bald by 30 fml, but given he was an alcoholic / chain smoker / probably did his fair share of rec drugs. guess it looks like im just prone to hair loss ...fuak.

Comment

i've got some bad genetics myself. my hair is still pretty thick...in most areas, but i fear i'll look like my dad in another decade, espeically with gear use. my mom's side is solid, still, my hair line has gotten higher and higher..or the GH is making my forehead grow

worst case, at least head shaving is considered cool now. you just have to stay in shape. i think i'll be ok with being bald as long as i'm built. now if i were bald and fat...whole other story, lol

Comment

haha, sam its good to have u back on the forums. too bad for me my senior year in college my snowboard fell off the wall and sliced into my head so i have a scar where no hair grows and if i dont try to cover it up, its visible. i knew i should have gone to the doctor... but whos really gonna go to the doctor @ 5am for stitches? really.. come on now.

Comment

Does dutas really work, does it have any sides

Comment

Working...
                              X