Deca vs. EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deca vs. EQ

Been researching EQ and all i've really come up with is that it's similar to deca with a lil less water retention.

How would 500 test e n 250 deca/week compare to 500 test e n 200 EQ/week

I have run both and have had great results from both.I think I may like EQ a little better just because I think I grow more on it than deca,but thats just me.

Either one makes a great stack with test,but I would up the dose to at least 400mg with your test at 500mg and end it a week or 2 prior to the test.

Comment

I'm on 750 mg Test and 600 mg EQ right now. Your gains are slow but steady and rock solid. I'm up on average 40# in weight on all my sets. Weeks 3-7 I had really bad joint aches but it has subsided now and so far it's been smooth sailing. At the start, neck was 18, now 19. Biceps 17, now 18.5 Chest 48, now 52. Waist 36, still 36. Then cycle prior to this, i run 600 mg Test and 400 mg deca. I never took measurements on this cycle but I carried a lot more water, I gained considerable strength but was a lot smoother even at 12 weeks. This cycle I've already had just as much gains but look very more defined, a lot harder and the vascularity is ridiculous and I'm still carrying a fairly high bf content 28% per the impedance measurement. I like deca for the joint issues but I'll probably always revert back to EQ from now on. Love the shit. Once I start cardio and cut my bf % in half, I'll post before n after pics this fall. My cycle ends sept 1. 20 weeks. Make sure u get blood work done. I just got mine back..8 week into it. All my numbers are good. I'll check again in another 8 weeks and then at 30 weeks.
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Ordered test e n deca before i checked out (god knows y) i added a bottle of gp bold.
        Guess the bold is just gonna have to sit until mine or my friends next order?

better of leaving it out or what about

1-22 test e @ 500
        1-10 deca @ 250
        10-20 eq @ 200

or
        1-22 test e
        1-20 deca
        1-10 or 10-20 eq

Yes i have the ai's n pct's
        yes its a long cycle dont wanna stop mid summer won't be starting again until xmass
        Last edited by nyc; 05-21-2011, 11:10 PM.

Comment

srry thought i posted in anabolic steroid section hopefully a mod will move it

Comment

on a cycle that long would be good to throw in some HCG throughout or at least mid cycle to keep the boys alive.

Comment

Originally posted by nyc View Post
              Ordered test e n deca before i checked out (god knows y) i added a bottle of gp bold.
              Guess the bold is just gonna have to sit until mine or my friends next order?

better of leaving it out or what about

1-22 test e @ 500
              1-10 deca @ 250
              10-20 eq @ 200

or
              1-22 test e
              1-20 deca
              1-10 or 10-20 eq

Yes i have the ai's n pct's
              yes its a long cycle dont wanna stop mid summer won't be starting again until xmass
              Wow,a 22 wkr? How many cycles have you run? Not that this is unheard of but thats a pretty long cycle.I agree with atavist about adding some HCG.Thats a long time to keep your boys shut down and the HCG will help them to get going again once you come off.Better to run it during the end of the cycle and into pct.

Also,if you are going to rum EQ,I would up the doe to at least 400mg ew.EQ works better at higher doses.Some say 600mg is best but I have gotten great results from as little as 400mg.Anything under that and the effects of eq are very minimal imo.

Comment

Ive seen this battle go on and on but i say EQ both are similar but with EQ having less sides imo but ive never personally ran Deca

Comment

NPP better option then EQ.
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

22w probably not healthy but fck it i eat well, don't smoke, n rarely drink, it's my only vice. Long cycle but reasonable amounts.
                    It's gonna b
                    1-20 500t 250d
                    20-22 500t

A lot of hcg was in the order enough for some 1/2 way threw and 2 weeks (i think don't have schedule in front of me) of it just before the end
                    Alright It'll have to get a few more bottles of the eq b4 I can try it. I guess it will have to wait for 2012

Npp? Tried it in the search but got no results.
                    Is that an abbreviation for Nandrolone?

Still curious as to the difference between deca n eq? If it's only that eq has less sides y is deca so much more popular?

Comment

I haven't ran either, but with the research I have came across this:

Its not very common to compare Equipoise to testosterone; however& a far more common comparison is between Equipoise and Deca. I suspect this is because when Dan Duchaine introduced this compound to the steroid using community, he made an immediate comparison to Deca, speculating that it would act similarly to Deca but like a much stronger version of it. Equipoise doesnt actually act much like deca at all; Deca is actually a progestin and a 19-nor derived steroid whereas Equipoise is more closely related to testosterone (being only one double bond differ rent). Duchaine later rescinded his original statement on Equipoise and said that it was disappointing as a mass builder when compared with deca, but a far better drug than for both strength gains and vascularity. Unfortunately, the myth that Equipoises action is similar to Decas has persisted for nearly 2 decades after he revised his opinion; this is most evident on internet message boards today, where many will advise against including both of them in a cycle because "they act the same way."

Comment

Thanx iPenetratah - where'd u find that
                        So basically deca for mass - Eq for strength n vascularity

What is npp?

Comment

I have gotten better mass gains with EQ than with Deca,but everyone is different Plus many variables could have played a part in this.

As for NPP,here you go.............

Durabolin is very similar to the popular Deca-Durabolin. Durabolin must be injected frequently and in regular intervals. The substance nandrolone-phenylpropionate quickly gets into the blood, where it remains active for two to three days. Athletes who hope for optimal results inject Durabolin every third day, or even every two days. The dosage is around 50-100 mg per injection, or a total of 150-300 mg/week. Those who have access to the 50 mg version should take advantage of it since it is less expensive than the 25 mg version, which is normally more easily available. in addition, the 1-2 ml injections are more pleasant than the 2-4 ml. Durabolin has a distinct anabolic effect which assists the protein synthesis and allows the protein to be stored in the muscle cell in large amounts. This is combined with a moderate androgenic component which stimulates the athlete's regeneration and helps maintain the muscle mass during a diet. It shows that Durabolin stores much less water in the body than Deca-Durabolin. For this reason, Durabolin is more suitable for a preparation for a competition while Deca should be given preference for the buildup of strength and muscle mass. Durabolin, however, can be used for this purpose as well. The gains are fewer and slower than with Deca but of a higher quality and remain, for the most part, after discontinuing the com-pound. A stack suitable for this purpose would be, e.g. 56 mg Durabolin every 2 days, 50 mg Testosterone Propionate every days, and 20 mg Winstrol tablets every day.

The side effects of Durabolin are few. Water retention, high blood pressure, an el-evated estrogen level, and virilization symptoms occur less often with Durabolin than with Deca-Durabolin. Female athletes therefore take Durabolin in weekly intervals since, due to its short duration of effect, no undesirable concentration of androgen takes place. They achieve good results with 50 mg Durabolin/week, 50 mg Testosterone Propionate every 8 -10 days, and 8-10 mg Winstrol/day, or 10 mg Oxandrolone/day. Three to four day intervals between the relative injections are to be observed. Durabolin is one of the safest non-toxic steroids offering satisfactory results. Durabolin has no negative effect on the liver function so it can even be taken in cases of liver disease. Side effects occur only in rare cases and in persons who are extremely sensitive. Virilization symptoms in women such as huskiness, deep voice, hirsutism, acne, and increased libido are possible but occur only rarely if reasonable dosages are taken at reasonable intervals. Men usually experience no symptoms with Durabolin. Since the release of gonadotropins in the hypophysis is inhibited, there is a chance that the body's own testosterone production in a male athlete will be lower when the compound is taken over a prolonged time and in excessive doses

Comment

Wow npp sounds like good stuff but nap doesn't carry

Comment

Nap does its called GP Phenyl 100.
                              Fist ;nice article.

Comment

Working...
                              X