Wtf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf?

So I go to the mailbox today and inside is a gift. A whole bunch of gear that i did not order, does anyone know how to send this back? Its not mine, it's not what i ordered. I'm thinking they sent someones order to me, can anyone send me a P.M. on what to do?

I have a missing order ... Hmm..

Comment

Sounds like u got lucky I wouldnt send it back just send them a pm let them no what happened if u ordered through our sponsor thell take care of it

Comment

Open a ticket and advise them there.

Comment

I have a idea !!! Lets exchange info.... lololololololololo I'll take it anyway I can get it!!!

Comment

dude you aint kiddin - let me know. i want it!

Comment

Mine.....mine.....pretty sure it's mine......
              MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Finders keepers. jk. Your a good example of that honest people still exist.
                Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

7 replies and 100 of views... Just breaking the ice guys. I could be so lucky I'm 5 weeks waiting still on my last order. But on another note in happy to report domestic is G2G. I won't say how fast it got to me in the south but if the overseas was this fast we'd all be smiling. Hope I didn't get to many pissed off with my BS post, just trying to joke around. Good luck to all, I'm sure our sponsor will come through as usually and give domestic a try if your looking to get your junk to stand at attention

Comment

hahahahahahah...Yea I think you got us with that one... I'm waiting for my stuff too!!! I got some Tren a. and winni coming.. This will be a nice polisher for the Beach trip I got planned.. lolololol

Comment

ah, a good man.... our numbers are fewer and fewer my friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X