Anybody make their own Tren?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody make their own Tren?

Ive been looking into trying to make my own Tren. Ive been looking at the conversion kits and im confused on which kits will produce how much gear. Theres a 4g kit and 10g kit that I see is most common. So, who here has made their own and can give me the rundown on how to make it? Any help is greatly appreciated!

theres a thread on here that has the recipe, use the search function
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Here she is ; http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...ome-Conversion
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

why dont you just buy wholesale tren ace?

Comment

Sweet! Thanks guys. And darksider, are you talking about the finaplix pellets? Im lost with your question...

Comment

I use to use fina pellets and DMSO gel. After 2 weeks I smelled like garlic. But never tried to brew fina.
            Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleNicky View Post
              Sweet! Thanks guys. And darksider, are you talking about the finaplix pellets? Im lost with your question...
              if you just get tren ace which is what your making with fina pellets, it will save the hassel of making it ...imo

Comment

I have made two 10g kits this year. Buy the whole box(10 carts) and the 10g premium kit. Here is quick version, but follow directions for reference...Wear latex gloves and sterelize everything with alcohol. Put all of the pellets in the vial with the BA. I fill a bowl with hot water and swirl the mix in the hot water half submerged, until there are no traces of the pellets left. Keep your finger on the stopper because it will pop off with the gasses building up in the vial. Lift it off slightly periodically to release the gasses. Could take up to 20 minutes. Then using syringe, put half the oil in with the mix. Swirl to mix again for a few minutes. Then let it sit for a week or so in a sealed zip lock bag in a closet at room temp (70 c). At this point you will see all of the solids at bottom almost 1/2 inch thick. Now all you do is move the mix to the steril vial and add the rest of the oil. I also use the coffee filter for the solids with a tiny funnel. you can do this by putting the oil in the steril vial and take the top off for the funnel to fit in. You only need to use the watman filter for the mix, not the steril oil. In the end you will have about 95 ml's of 200mg/ml Tren Ace.

Comment

10 carts is 10 does right? I found it on line for 35$ for 10 doses
                  You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

10 carts would be 100 doses if im not mistaken. Theres 10doses per cartridge and 10 pellets per dose.

Comment

I just got everything I needed in the mail today to make me some will let y'all know how it goes

Comment

Nice! What kit did you get and how much did it all cost you?

Comment

The kits was 36$ and the finaplix was 70$ it was 120 with shipping .

Comment

one package is one cart. 10 doses of 10 pellets. I used 10 carts. The box cost $360 online with free shipping and after you buy the first time you get a coupon for 10% off the next. The 10gr conversion kit is $90 shipped. $450 for a good 95 ml of 200mg/ml tren. $47 per 10ml's. pretty good deal and no worries!

Comment

I just got two packs to make 40ml of 100mgs

Comment

Working...
                              X