letrozole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letrozole

Starting first cycle of Test Cyp with Dbol kicker soon. Can I use letrozole instead of Arimidex? If so how much?
    sigpic

Letro is usually taken EOD at 2.5mg. Whats the dose of test and d-bol?
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

500 2x a week test and 40mg Dbol ED
      sigpic

Comment

I get gyno really quick on D-bol. I think letro will be a better pick for reducing gyno.

Comment

should I split up the dose of DBol you think?
          sigpic

Comment

Yea. The half life is only a couple of hours. I usually run 5mg every 2 hours or 10mg every 4 hours. Its a pain in the ass to remember to take it during the day but your results will be better. Mine were.

Comment

whoa, 2.5 is alot! its good for gyno issues but thats alot for maintenance. alot of people have erectile issues on letro, i would start really low with it and see how it goes, also most people taper up and down with letro. ive never used it personally, i prefer aromasin, but i do keep letro on hand in case gyno issues arise.
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                whoa, 2.5 is alot! its good for gyno issues but thats alot for maintenance. alot of people have erectile issues on letro, i would start really low with it and see how it goes, also most people taper up and down with letro. ive never used it personally, i prefer aromasin, but i do keep letro on hand in case gyno issues arise.
                If you have never used it then how is it alot?

Comment

this is stolen from another one of the sites i visit...

"Running letro to prevent gyno:
                  If you decide to run estrogen protection while on cycle (and I suggest you do unless you are aware that you do not require it), you can run either a SERM or an AI. Letro will be the most powerful AI you can use, it will inhibit 98+% of estrogen using a dose as low as .25mg and even lower. This is why I suggest you do not use a dose higher than .50mg while on cycle just trying to prevent estrogen related side effects.

You will want to start running the letro approximately 2 weeks before you begin your cycle to allow it to fully stabilize in your blood. I have often heard the argument that letro takes up to 60 days to stabilize, I don’t know if I buy into this for the reason that I have reversed gyno after using letro for only 1 week. Still to be safe I recommend starting it before your cycle as stated above.

If you do decide to run letro there is absolutely no need to run another AI or SERM. Do not make the mistake of thinking more is better. Think of it this way; if letro is preventing the conversion of androgens to estrogen than there is no estrogen, what would the purpose of a SERM be when there is no estrogen to bind to the receptors? Nolva will only take away from the effectiveness of letro. "

Comment

2.5mg ed I am running now for my gyno issues (look at my blood results post) on day 6 and gyno is gone and I am stepping down the Letro to 1.25mg for a week then .5mg twice a wk. 2.5mg eod is wayyyyyyyy to much unless you having gyno problems. Running .5 - 1mg twice a week would be plenty.
                    football09
                    Last edited by football09; 05-20-2011, 01:12 PM.

Comment

thanks guys
                      sigpic

Comment

thanks! basslinekiller is a good site I have read that article before. Didnt mean to come across as an ass. Sorry.

Comment

no, no ass at all bro, u have dosage right for gyno issues. but for maintenance, i wouldnt even recommend letro.

Comment

Pailiuch keep a log and take B4 + after Pic's as that is a very popular cycle I am sure we would all like to know how u do.

good growing.
                            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                            X