End of the World Party!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of the World Party!!!

Ok guys and gals,the end is almost upon us.This Saturday has been renamed the new "END OF THE WORLD" It sucks that its been moved up from Dec 21 2012.I haven't even done everything I planned! Damn it,I had it all planned out to come to a final HUGE climax on the 21st and now its all ruined!!! LMAO

So whats everyones plans for this weekend?? Anyone going out with a bang?

Or.................do you still subscribe to the 2012 theory?

What do you all think?

This is another scheme of the christian church trying to get more followers. I'm an alum of a baptist university and after religion being shoved down my throat for 5 years I dont believe in any higher power. I will spend my weekend just like every other. Eating and training. lol
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

I'll tell you what I'm not gonna do! I'm not gonna drink any Kool Aid, or anything resembling Kool Aid for that matter! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by little one View Post
        I'll tell you what I'm not gonna do! I'm not gonna drink any Kool Aid, or anything resembling Kool Aid for that matter! LOL
        LOL. Thats great.
        Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Thanks, man. Wasn't aware all this was going on. Hate to miss a party. Gonna do it big, I guess.

Comment

Okj guys,reserve your spot in heaven now.I have the way................

Just send me all your money and possesions and you'll be GUARANTEED a spot in heaven! You cant get in unless you do this so act now!!!!!!!

In case you're wondering...im kidding.But whats sad is how many have already hopped on the "THE END IS HERE MONEY TRAIN" and are doing just that.

I saw on the news today that some are saying for those that are getting picked to go to heaven,they can pay someone to look after their pets while their owners are wisked away to the here after.Great idea,I wish I thought of it.Pet owners LOVE their pets and would do anything for them,so whats paying some outrageous price to make sure they are taken care of once they're gone???

The problem with that is,how will anyone left here take care of your pet with the world being destroyed??? LMFAO!!! But there are fools doing it.Sending money to these people!!! HUH????Shows you how CRAZY people really are.

Now like I said,you don't have to send me money to get into heaven,BUT, I won't turn it down if you send it anyway!

Comment

damn i wish i could drink some alcohol.. but if i live i dont wana have a busto liver lol

Comment

Since I'm pretty confident my ass is Not getting through the pearly gates no matter how much begging and pleading I do, I decided I'm staying here and starting the NEPHILIM NIGHT CLUB TITTIE BAR and GYM.......all my boys on here that don't make it up there either have an automatic full membership with the complimentary happy ending massages. Enjoy fellas, we all frickin deserve it!
                MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
                  Since I'm pretty confident my ass is Not getting through the pearly gates no matter how much begging and pleading I do, I decided I'm staying here and starting the NEPHILIM NIGHT CLUB TITTIE BAR and GYM.......all my boys on here that don't make it up there either have an automatic full membership with the complimentary happy ending massages. Enjoy fellas, we all frickin deserve it!
                  Thats great news.I'll be the first there brother.First few rounds are on me.

Comment

Well it looks like were still here for now,or is it just me that survived?

Comment

Nope. I'm still here also....club is almost up n running to since I prematurely told my boss to go fuck himself.....damn piss poor apocalypse predictors......
                      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

I just woke up and found out I'm still here....shit do you know how many apology letters i gotta send out now?? Thought we were goin out with a bang ooooohhh mannn

Comment

It wasn't suppose to be the end of the world. The Rapture was suppose to take place, which has been predicted before. However, in the bible it clearly states that there is no specified time, and that the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

What is suppose to take place during the Rapture, is the lord take those who already died, and those who are 'ready' and have lived their lives without sin, or have been saved. Those who remain, will have to time to repent, for the Lord will come back...

The first event may or may not be seen (which is not a primary issue), and is called the Rapture, when the saved are to be 'caught up,' from whence the term "Rapture" is taken. The "Second Coming" is a public event, wherein Christ's presence is prophesied to be clearly seen by all, as he returns to end a battle staged at Armageddon, though possibly fought at the Valley of Jehoshaphat.

Comment

I find it equally annoying for these so called Christians who predicted such crap, and the non-believers making a mockery about it.

Comment

Guess will trY again next year guys

Comment

Working...
                              X