Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I take HGH/Kigtropin after coming of anabolic cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I take HGH/Kigtropin after coming of anabolic cycle?

I'm trying to keep my gains. Can I take HGH after a anabolic cycle? Can I take it while I'm doing my pct?

I'm pretty sure u can. Some vets tho they'd know

Comment

There's articles on the forum about that I believe

Comment

Yes u can be prepared to spend some time running HGH its a long term thing.

Comment

Absolutely! Why wouldn't you? Works much better with AAS though but its good to prime yourself for it. Run it for a year and see the magic.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by curiousGeorge View Post
            I'm trying to keep my gains. Can I take HGH after a anabolic cycle? Can I take it while I'm doing my pct?
            Yes u can, best results if ran for at least 20-30 wks.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Of course you can. Run gh for 1 year. Cycle during that time. It won't immediately help but after being on it a couple months not only will it help you keep gains but will help keep muscles full looking, create new muscle cells that you later grow and mature with AAS.

Comment

of couse u can..i would start now though.. forget about waiting till pct.. run it long as u can afford.. longer u on better results u get and it will help u lose bodyfat and increase gains on cycle..

Comment

yeah man if u have the money jump on it!
                  but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                  Hackleech

Comment

bump, on al the post saying you can...

GH is great stuff... 6 months is a bare minimum for a GH cycle to really see results, I'd personally recommend a minimum of 4iu ED... it's expensive but with GH the results are permenant... what you gain you keep forever, it creates new cells, doesn't just make them grow like AAS... so they can't just shrink after you come off... Personally I think the best way to do it is to do the GH first, to create new cells then do the AAs towards the end of the GH cycle to add mass to the new baby cells... going the other way will still give you new cells but the new cells will be starting from scratch and have missed the growth benifits of the AAS...

Comment

GH is a good primer before cycle like he's saying. It will create new muscle fibers and utilize the other products to build them. GH is great stuff and can transform your body completely. Bring down your bodyfat drastically.
                      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                      X