Is a PCT always needed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is a PCT always needed?

Question is for my first cycle, If I to just use Sustanon 250, would I still need a PCT since it is a longer acting formula, my own hormones should slowly go back to normal as the shorter esters wear off right? If this is the dumbest thing you ever heard please forgive me. I really know nothing about juice and this is my way of doing home work before jumping into anything. Any help would be great. Thanks all for looking.

No its not a dumb ? And are u gonna be stacking ? And how much sus are u gonna be using?

Comment

Don't think I'll be stacking. As far as how much, that was the next question I was going to post... lol like I said, brand new to it all. Would 500 mg a week be to much for first cycle? Just looking for power and mass so sustanon would be a good drug right?

Comment

No question is dumb when it comes to gear. I think PCT should always be practiced. More importantly by people who are just starting out with gear. It prepares you for your bigger cycles when you become more established with gear. Knowing how your body responds when coming off can save you money down the line by not losing all your gains. As far as 500mg dose, thats perfect for test based injections. Yes, sustanon is good for mass.
        Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Thanks for the quick replies guys. Still in the homework phase of things. My guess is it's better to know to much then not enough. Probably be some time still before I jump into it. But will definitely keep you all posted when I do go throw with it.

Comment

I agree with Dbolli. If your serious about keeping your gains its a must.

Comment

imo, pct is more important than the cycle itself. pct gets your hormones up to help you keep your hard earned gain. if your pct fails, your cycle fails...
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                imo, pct is more important than the cycle itself. pct gets your hormones up to help you keep your hard earned gain. if your pct fails, your cycle fails...
                Agreed. Hopefully when your on cycle you'll be busting your butt to make the most gains possible so you wantt o make sure that it doesn't all get lost after your cycle.ALL cycles will shut you down.So not only is pct for helping yuo keep your gains but to get your boys functioning again.Plus pct will help eliminate a "crash" while coming off.While your body is not producing test,you will be in a severly catabolic state which can not only wreak havoc on your body but emotionally as well.A proper pct will get you past this stage and into a "natural" stage much much easier and quicker and with less sides if any.

Comment

There u go some of the best advice u can get bro good luck

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                    Nicely put!

Comment

Everyone smack your forehead now.. Forgot to mention I've been taking bi-weekly injections of depo test 200 for 2 years. My doctor put me on it for low T (when I was 24!) My guess is this changes things for me? Sorry guess I should have spoke up more quickly, been taking it for so long I guess I forgot.

Comment

Panis Angelicus, that is something we need to know

what where the readings? (lowT or shut down completely).
                        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Mdbdoc View Post
                          Everyone smack your forehead now.. Forgot to mention I've been taking bi-weekly injections of depo test 200 for 2 years. My doctor put me on it for low T (when I was 24!) My guess is this changes things for me? Sorry guess I should have spoke up more quickly, been taking it for so long I guess I forgot.
                          Im confused now.You first asked about taking sust so are you saying you are adding to an already prescribed dr's cycle of depo?

Comment

I had 3 test done because the doctor couldn't believe at 24 my readings were that low. In all three test the test serum was under 200, lh and fsh were also under 1.0.
                            I hoping to do a sust cycle, and I was going to discontinue the depo while doing the cycle. Unless someone with more experience could explain why that would not be a good idea. I thought about just uping the depo but my script comes from the VA and are controlled heavily. I would have to go without for a while.
                            Any advice would be great.

Comment

Working...
                            X