Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on Short Cycles & Recommendation

Greetings all,

I'm coming close to ending my cycle. I've been on for ... for quite some time (probably longer than I should have been) I am mentally prepping myself for the weight loss & shrinking effect of being off which will happen. I'm researching something a little more permanent with less loss of gains and less negative effects, and I came across "short cycles" cycles that are around 2-4 weeks long. (Sounds crazy right? I thought so too) so i took to the forum to ask if anyone had any experience or knowledge of short cycles, dosaging, and tools (gear) used.

Thanks all,
    Mr.Blanc

i believe they are called shics or something of the sort. they use all short estered compounds and run abnormally high amounts for like 4-6 weeks if my memory serves me correctly
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

The most well known was popularized by Bill Roberts who credits a Greek athlete named Alexander Filipidis with the idea. It consists of 2 weeks on/4 weeks off. The idea is that there are two types of endogenous test suppression. The first occurs at the testes and occurs nearly immediately when exogenous test is administered. However, suppression doesn't occur at the pituatary until nearly 2 weeks later. Therefore, if all compounds are out of the body by day 15, recovery can theoretically be very rapid. Because of this, a certain precision is required with the cycle that other cycles don't necessarily require.

First, short acting compounds are used like test prop, tren ace, dbol, etc. Second, front-loading is used to bring serum levels up as quickly as possible. Front loading should equal the amount of compound to be used over the half life of the product. (I explained that poorly. If you're taking 490mg of test prop a week with a half life of 3 days, then your first shot should be 210mg. This will put serum levels where they should be immediately. You would continue with 70mg ed). Lastly, you need to make sure that your levels are back to normal on day 15 so that PCT can begin.

Bill would never suggest that PCT not be used, however, he thinks recovery should be very easy after this cycle so ancillaries can be kept to a minimum. This cycle can then be run over and over and over.

I think the first question might be why? If recovery is a concern, this type of cycle works very well. Bill recounts that when developing a prohormone years ago, he needed to be able to market a product that someone could recover from only using OTC drugs. That's how he discovered the 2 week cutoff. Secondly, sides are kept to a minimum and because short estered products are used, any sides can resolve themselves quickly. Lastly, this is a perfect stealth cycle for those of us who are in a situation where drastic weight changes, acne, etc will arouse negative attention.

A typical cycle might look like this:
      Day 1: 210mg
      Day 2 - 10: 70mg
      Day 11: Dbol 10mg
      Day 12: Dbol 20mg
      Day 13: Dbol 30 mg
      Day 14: Dbol 30mg

You can see that Dbol, with it's very short half life of a few hours is used as a bridge into PCT while the test prop clears the body. Adex should be used as usual (forget the dosage, maybe .25mg eod?), Letro should be kept on hand, Nolva used for PCT, etc.

BTW, some of my description of suppression may not be completely accurate, but you get the general idea.

Google "Bill Roberts 2 on/ 4 off" for much more info.

Comment

thanks brother, yea im kind of in a weird situation and im pursuing an industry where there really isn't an "off-season" so long cycle gains & pct losses are going to have a large impact and I personally am not ready to do year long cycles knowing within 7-10years replacement therapy will be needed. So short cycles seem to be more permanent.

Comment

Working...
        X