new to steroids and need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to steroids and need some help

I am new to steroids and I am about to start taking dianabol and equipoise as soon as it comes in. Should I change my training program since my body will be recovering faster. As of right now I work each body part once a week and my training days are monday through friday. I want to get maximum results so someone help me please.

How old are you? How long a cycle you plan to run? Why did u pic dbol and EQ? What have you put together for pct? You should run test first and see how your body responds to that. I'd caution u on the dbol....it's a very potent oral. You may want to do some more research before diving into this too fast.
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Recommend Test first with the Dbol and perhaps save the EQ for another time. EQ alone won't do much even with Dbol.
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

where is the TEST......??.??

Comment

Rule #1: Run test as a base.

And it is highly advisable for one's first cycle to run test only. One can jump start a cycle though with an oral though, but that can vary from person to person depending on their experience with designer supplements aka pro-hormones, pro-steroids, designer steroids.

Comment

I would run Test-E 500mg bi-weekly and run nolva 20/20/10/10/10 or if u rly want to add the EQ in with the Test. But I would not recommend running D-Bol for your first cycle. Im sure many others would support that opinion. Im new here but Ive been around!

Comment

Working...
            X