How often do you cycle Tren?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you cycle Tren?

Have run tren twice over a 18 month period and got better results the second cycle than the first. Its amazing. How often do you guys run tren and what type of dosage do you use? On naps site the prepackaged stacks suggest some crazy high amounts. At least they seem very high to me and my buddies. 400 mg a week for 10 weeks? I think I was running about 250 a week for 8 weeks. Your experience would be greatly appreciated.

I've ran tren e for 12 weeks @ 400 but I've seen people run anywere from 250 to 500 I would say it depends how bad the sides are and the person and if ur stacking with something else

Comment

gotcha...how often do you cycle tren ?

Comment

Were u happy with your 8 week cycle of tren at 250 a week?
        You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Cage fighter - Yes extremely. I got extremely hard and was getting huge. I work out at a very nice gym with a lot of intense guys and when they start saying WTF is happening to you, you know something has kicked in big time. I had to stop at week 8 both cycles because I could not handle the sides any longer. Tren is the only thing so far that has made me aggressive and short tempered. I may up the dose next go around to 400 and see what happens. I usually cycle prop and some eq with the tren. Long answer to a short question but yes I cant wait to go again.

Comment

Did you do tren A ? And how bad where the sides for you ?I want to try it but I'm scared lol

Comment

I did the longer acting ester?? I cant remember a or e. I am not a short tempered person at all and very rarely even get upset. Tren just seemed to amplify any conflict I was experiencing mentally/emotionally by about 5 times. Slow traffic/drivers never bother me. I was getting agitated in traffic. I own a business and I found myself getting upset with employees over simple things that should not matter. It was not a big deal and rarely did i ever act out on the agitation it was just a noticeable increase in anxiety. I am a pretty relaxed guy so any increase in stress is very noticeable. I would not let the sides stop you from trying it. I def intend on another cycle and soon. The good thing is if you are uncomfortable you can stop and in just a matter of a day,two or three you get right back to normal. At least i did. If you play you pay!!! Try it man....its amazing.

Comment

Have to be careful with the mental effects it causes.

Aside from that, nothing will put on size and strength like Tren. Ace with prop and some mast and you're set.
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

i wouldnt recommend cycling it more than once a year, its extremely hard on the body. but theres no other aas that can come remotely close to the results it gives
                  Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

So does this sound good
                    1-5 dbol 20mgs a day
                    1-12 test c 750 mgs a week
                    4-12 tren a 300mgs a week
                    Would that be ok to try ?

Comment

yea, thats solid
                      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Ok cool . Do I run adex threw the cycle at .5 oed ? And should I take caber along with this cycle?

Comment

I would say yes to that cage u could do nolva to by itself to it depends how bad the sides gets tho and that cycle looks real good to me

Comment

Looks good. I'd say go with test prop over cyp.

Tren is not as harsh as claimed. No harsh than the others. Just drink plenty of water.
                            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                              X