Shady bitch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shady bitch...

Just thought I'd share some pics of one shady bitch I met last week on a business trip... married with three kids but throws it around like a sorority girl... hope her husband sees these.

... it's a love hate thing... I love hitting that shit but hate her for letting me.
    Attached Files

and now for the good stuff...
    Attached Files

Comment

Did she have a frickin tornado go through her bedroom? Good god? Or was that your bedroom atavist? Lmao
      I'd be hitting that shit. hell to the yea bro.......I love the pic with the kids trike in the back. Epic parenting fail......awesome.
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

lol.. that's her place...

and yeah, most shady bitches are shitty moms.... "quick my husband took the kids to the park fuck hard me before they get back"

... it's kind of scary that sluts like her exist... makes it hard to trust any woman... her family has no idea... she even admitted to getting a train ran on her by two guys not long ago... filthy filthy MILF...
        atavist
        Last edited by atavist; 05-18-2011, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Lol yes most married women are even chics with bf I banged a chic that had a man that wanted to marry her it kinda messed me up cause I wouldn't want some dude banging my girl so its hard to trust any girl anymore I wish I never did that but that's just how girls are can't change that lol

Comment

I think the answer is to make sure you chic is always walking bow legged...
            ... her excuse is that he drinks to much and they don't have enough sex...
            ... pretty easy fix...
            hell, my gf gets so much cock she's cool with bringing another girl in because it gives her a break...
            ... like the saying goes.. "if you don't take care of busines someone else will."

Comment

Lol I couldn't have said it any better so true!!!

Comment

Gotta love filthy animals. I'm with you on the love/hate thing.

Comment

lol... if any one is traveling to El Paso PM me and I'll drop you her number... text her a pic and she'll probably jump on you like a bonobo monkey in heat.
                  ... just don't say where you got the number

Comment

Now thats a camel toe!!
                    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Great pics.Thanks for sharing atavist.

Sweet poontang there brother.

Comment

Treat em like the animals they are and if they call you back then you got yourself a winner.........

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                          Treat em like the animals they are and if they call you back then you got yourself a winner.........
                          So true! Spoken like a man with experience!

Comment

3 kids and a body like that!! Nice!!

Comment

Amen to that!

Comment

Working...
                              X